No announcement yet.

AWR 21.5mm rear swaybar pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't the MP3 come with a larger rear saw bar already? I thought it was bigger than the AWR bar??
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

The MP3 has a 20mm bar. The 21.5 mm bar is what I was looking to get.

The MSP has a 20mm rear bar, for comparrison sake...
      Last edited by StuttersC; 09-08-2003, 11:07 AM.
      "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
      2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Thank you for the clarification.
        "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Negatize, or anyone who has installed the bar before, could you please give me instructions on how to put my endlinks/slider brackets together? Or pictures of the top and bottom from different angles? There are a bunch of washers and other bolts that I'm not so sure what to do with. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Comment

Does this help?
            Attached Files
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Is there by any chance a higher resolution one you could email me? Just hard for me to see all the details. Let me know if you would. That is a good pic though, very useful!

Comment

Big, kinda T shaped washers on top(strut), small ones on the bottom(slider brackets).

Comment

Whats the deal with adjustable endlinks again? How does moving em around change performance?
                  2002 Protege LX
                  ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Moving the endlinks closer to the front of the bar makes the bar tighter, reducing body roll.

Moving the endlinks towards the rear of the bar makes the bar looser, allowing more.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                    X