Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pics of your trunk setup

Here's mine-

hehe, it ain't pretty, but it sounds great from 23 hz to 90 hz and hits a nice 147.2 with one 10:p yeah, it's that big for one 10:D

Comment

It isnt pretty. (well it looks better now but I dont have pics :p ) But one day I will own you all!
      Sagaris

Comment

wow motegi.. taht just gave me an awsome idea.. hmm gonna have to buy another amp and sub

Comment

im buyin maybe another amp and a mid range and 2 more subs

Glad I could help
          Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
            It isnt pretty. (well it looks better now but I dont have pics :p ) But one day I will own you all!
            you will never own ME!!!!:D

Comment

blue iwish you couold make yours into a custom inclosure with fiberglass and all... it wouold ju st be cool

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                blue iwish you couold make yours into a custom inclosure with fiberglass and all... it wouold ju st be cool
                i'm actually going to do that for a friend of mine. it's going to have one 12, and i'm going to have it in the area to the rear of the wheel well. it's going to be really hard to do, but it can be done. one chamber is going to be 1 cu ft, which will wrap around the wheel well area, and one chamber will be 2 cu ft, which will utilize the area to the rear of the wheel well i just have't been home long enough to even start it

Comment

pimpage! wanna drive down here and build me a fiberglass enclosure?

Comment

pimpage! wanna drive down here and build me a fiberglass enclosure?

wow, i needed that laugh:D i don't even have time to build my new enclosure, let alone misterT's nice simple ported box maybe when i get off active duty army, and i need a vacation to arizona:p

Comment

bah daytona beach to rogers,ar.... tahts only like hafl way around hte country...no big deal rgiht?

Comment

bah daytona beach to rogers,ar.... tahts only like hafl way around hte country...no big deal rgiht?
                        no, no big deal, for the right price

Comment

pat on the back and hte pleasure with working with the best sub(ok definitly not the best) in the world :D

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                            you will never own ME!!!!:D
                            This goes for me. NO ONE will EVAR own me :p or my box

which reminds me I cant own anything nice. I cracked my kit already
                            Sagaris

Comment

Dam careful with that kit. Watch out for those dips and potholes.
                              2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                              Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Working...
                              X