mazda logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda logo

Would someone be able to scan the mazda logo for me and email it to me . It would be great if when I print it out it will fit on a 8 1/2 X11 sheet of paper .. I am going to enlarge it further and create a grill for my subwoofer . Thanks
    macklum@sympatico.ca

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

i've got a flying m picture...

that work for you?
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Re: mazda logo

Originally posted by macklum
      Would someone be able to scan the mazda logo for me and email it to me . It would be great if when I print it out it will fit on a 8 1/2 X11 sheet of paper .. I am going to enlarge it further and create a grill for my subwoofer . Thanks
      macklum@sympatico.ca
      would you be intersted in maybe making 2 more grills?? maybe ones that would fit 12" subs??
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Thanks protetype ,thats what I need ,
        Protoss ,I will be making them for my 12"sub.

Motegi MR12 rims in gold
        Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,

Comment

Whys this in the howto's section?

Comment

This is here because when I make the flying M grills I will be taking picks and posting them . I already have the M blown up to the size I need for 12" grills .
            I haven't decieded what material they will be made from . I will keep you all posted

Motegi MR12 rims in gold

Comment

If you need vector EPS art, go here:

www.logo.nino.ru

They have damn near everything, including both "flying M" and "diamond thingy" Mazda logos.
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Well show us how to do something

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                  If you need vector EPS art, go here:

www.logo.nino.ru

They have damn near everything, including both "flying M" and "diamond thingy" Mazda logos.
                  It's a candle. Get it right or pay the price!
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
                    This is here because when I make the flying M grills I will be taking picks and posting them . I already have the M blown up to the size I need for 12" grills .
                    I haven't decieded what material they will be made from . I will keep you all posted
                    fiberglass would be nice, light, and strong. not to mention they could be painted to match the car course aluminum is always nice

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                      interesting, i don;t see the candle logo. i got 11 hits, none of which have it. i searched for "mazda"
                      Yea, I didn't see it either. Good site, though...
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                        interesting, i don;t see the candle logo. i got 11 hits, none of which have it. i searched for "mazda"
                        originally it was said "diamond thingy" if thats what was being refered to, its a candle.

check "What is the model change history on the Protegé?" link beloe

-93: candle
                        -98: wings

I wouldn't dare question the man
                        95 ES
                        05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange
                          It's a candle. Get it right or pay the price!
                          picky picky... You're right; it's not there. I swore I saw it. Must have been on another clipart site. I have links to about 10 of them at work. I can go find it again if someone needs it.
                          ~Mark.
                          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

I have also thought about doing something similair in that I wanted to have the logo made out of polished aluminum. Which would basically require gettting it done on a CAD operated machine. I wanted it to then be backlit with neon, just could put up the cost to have it done. I was told about $300-350, because of the program having to be written. What kind of material are you going to use?

Comment

I'm going to use MDF ,Masonite (hardboard)and fiberglass .This will be a winter project as I am going to make 3 of them .

Motegi MR12 rims in gold

Comment

Working...
                              X