Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado

Who's from Colorado, where are you at? I'm in Centennial right now, and still don't see too many owners out here. Actually, I don't see any owners out here! Where are you all at?!
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Waddup, im here, cool site, u know how to install the rx7 VAF? Peace out!
    Eat ****.

Comment

Right here...
      "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
      2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Originally posted by StuttersC
        Right here...
        big s-s-s-stutters, word. welcome to the board.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

hey is anyone down here in denver ever gonna have a mazda meet??

And were any of you at the autox today (28th)
          Eat ****.

Comment

What's up Mike??

What the hell, do I have to chase you all over the damn boards or what?

When are we gonna have a meet? All three of us in Colorado?
            "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

theres more protege's than just us three in colorado. I was just askin if there is any mazda meets or anything here?
              Eat ****.

Comment

I've seen a number of Proteges, just no one on the boards from around here...

no meets that I know of, other than the Flyin' Miata open house every year...

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

there's always mazda meets goin on... i always go to the speed6 meets, which is all mx6's, and 626's, with a couple turbo'd guys... we had a bandimere t&t meet a couple months back. i'll keep you guys posted if any meets come up soon. one guy posted on cosr about a WY meet. but i dont have time to drive up there for a meet.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Chris, wtf is with Colorado people? I always see MSP's cruising around, and they all ignore me like they're blind. I even tagged a couple with clubp cards, and haven't seen any of them on the boards. What's with people in this state? I tried to get the attention of some dude in a silver third gen sedan at schlotzky's (sp) and he just revved and tried to show off and then took off like an asshole. BTW, I never see you around. lol. I work off Illif and Parker now, and have to deal with the ghettoest damn people.
                    -mike lucero
                    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Where at Iliff and Parker?

I roll through there every damn day to go to work.

By the way, I got flagged down by another blue MP3 and that just disappeared. I told about here and nothing. Haven't seen it since.

I saw a dude in a lazer blue mica sedan with some stuff done to it on my way home and I tried to talk to him but he just drove off like a jerk.

I guess people are just dumb.

Oh well...At least we have each other.

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

WOW! Go Colorado!

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

D'oh. Come to California. :D
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                            D'oh. Come to California. :D

Screw that! Emmisions, traffic, expensive. I'd rather live all by myself in Colorado than live with a bunch of protege's in California.

Not to mention your govenor was a 'roid junky...That has to have dialysis a ton now becuase of it.

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Well, come to think of it, our govenor just put the state into bankruptcy. Hell, his wife is even leaving him.

Which begs the question, does that mean the state as to be divided equally between both parties in the divorce?

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Working...
                              X