Needed: 1st gen trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed: 1st gen trunk

My trunk is all dented up and ****, so if anyone has a white, preferably, trunk that they dont need ill take it. No unkyards around here have any.
    Eat ****.

That's because it's hard enough getting a trunk lid in fair shape and even harder to get one that matches the color of your car. But guess what? I have one! It's not dented up but the paint no longer looks new. It's ok, however. Sounds like it's in way better shape than yours since it's not dented up and is white. Send me a private message or email me at jorgana@yahoo.com I will not be selling it cheap. How much are you looking to spend?

Comment

I have one too. It's not white but dent and rust free. The underside has been sprayed with dampening material. If that fits your gameplan, holla. jeffdimmett@yahoo.com
      Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Mine is dent and rust free also but like I said before, the paint color is white.

Comment

Mine is dent and rust free also but like I said before, the paint color is white.
          That was already established bro. Look I'm not trying to weasel in on your deal, but the purpose of this thread is for 91ProtegeLX to know his options. Buying my trunk is an option he has and I'm not trying to come up on the deal.
          "I will not be selling it cheap. How much are you looking to spend?"
          Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Ok anaweasel, I mean analytical. I'm just joking. Ofcourse you can offer him your lid too. I never said anything different. Take care.

Comment

I also have a deck lid...unfortunately as of now I have no idea what it looks like and of what color. As soon as I find out I will let you know.....

Comment

Well I hadn't even given him a price yet and he hasn't emailed back to my reply. He may have lost interest or can't make the purchase for a while.

Comment

hey sorry i never got an email or anything. Yea I found a trunk tho, thanks for all your offers!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X