Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

What's Going on in DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Going on in DC?

So uhmm just wondering. Summer is almost over and school just started. What's the plan this Fall for DC Area Proteges?
    Don't be a statistics

Well let's see, I'm moving to DC in less than a week.

There's a Protege/Mazda Forums meet on Sept 13th. Sign in here! Should be a very well-attended meet:

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

Comment

Sounds like fun. Since I live minutes from Burke Lake Park, I might go!
      Don't be a statistics

Comment

Might nothing!

Go, so I don't have to punish you!

Comment

i live in Vienna, and since the 13th is a Saturday i have no class . . . i'll stop by for a visit.

I feel kinda foolish though cause i went to the last meet at GMU and my car is still stock

i was hoping to have something to show for the next meet i attend, but i suppose that will come in due time.

right now, im still waiting on that CAI protoss is makin for me (r0x0r5!!!!)

anyway, wut time is the thing? i read the thread on the other forum and i went 4 pages w/o finding a time.
          Tag Team

Comment

That's a good question. I'll ask Lisa and see if she knows, and post here when I find out.

Comment

Nate, I'm gonna stop by. Look out for a Silver Protege turned Gray - I haven't washed my car yet. Oh and welcome to the DC Area!

JProtege, I was at MJM too and my Protege's completely stock (well atleast not the ES interior).

Hank, man are you going?
              Don't be a statistics

Comment

i'll be there and i'm stock with the exception of like 4 appearance mods. Tell ya what, I'll look at your stock car if you look at mine..
                it is gonna start around noon..
                check out this thread..

I am keeping a list of people so we will know how much food to bring. PM or email me at LCadotte@Hotmail.com
                Last edited by lisakay; 09-02-2003, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lisakay
                  i'll be there and i'm stock with the exception of like 4 appearance mods. Tell ya what, I'll look at your stock car if you look at mine..
                  it is gonna start around noon..
                  Ah yes, thanks Lisa for posting a time

Comment

what, the sept 13 meet at burke lake? yeah i'll be there fo sho

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

yea im totally there
                      Tag Team

Comment

well were gunna have another dynoday soon! me and groharlem are gunna plan it out and post the day. Next week we will have a deffinate day set and time. There will be a pre-pay through paypal so we dont get stuck with a big bill like last time.

but it shoudl be good and work out good.
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                          well were gunna have another dynoday soon! me and groharlem are gunna plan it out and post the day. Next week we will have a deffinate day set and time. There will be a pre-pay through paypal so we dont get stuck with a big bill like last time.

but it shoudl be good and work out good.
                          how much?
                          Tag Team

Comment

I'll try to make an appearance

Hey, I'll try to show up since I'm a MDer... I might be running a 5k in the mornin but I'll try to come out and check out everyone else's pro since I'm sure no one is too intersted in a fairly stock 2nd gen... specially since its the 1.5l

Comment

wanger did u make it? i left at around 3.30pm so i dunno if i saw you or met you or whatnot. damn bugs turned me into their lunch so i had to bail; i couldn't take it anymore.

anyway, nate i saw u there. your car is sweet in person. . . that sig does not do it justice.

anyway, real nice to see all the cars even tho i was the only 1st gen :-( dejavu a la MJM.

I dont care, i'll show up to all of 'em RAR!

till next time!
                              Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                              X