X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProtegeClub Back Up WTF ?

So are both sites going to co-exist?

Since the Protegeclub is back up

Guess its good to have this site just in case the people of the other board decide to cast Armageddon on the fourm again

LoL

you seem lost

go read the announcement
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

This site is not the backup site, it's THE site dude.
      Scott
      '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
      '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
      '98 Volvo V70 T5
      '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Originally posted by beachnut
        This site is not the backup site, it's THE site dude.
        fo shizzle my nizzle

Comment

The only thing this forum doesn't have so far is the wealth of information and the amount of members. That will come with time though (just like any forum) and I'm glad I made the switch!

Nick Holinski
          2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

where is teh announcements?? i switched over from progegeclub.com also

formerly known as JPorky99
            Tag Team

Comment

the general sticky

Comment

jees, so the two clubs are against each other. Theres only one way to end this, a war, with guns, and the death of millions of people. or we could just stop posting there
                00 dakota 4x4
                90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Tag Team

Comment

Just FYI, but quite a few of the veterns that you all knew at Protegeclub have come here and are totally ditching protegeclub. Others are just reducing their roles over on Protegeclub.

I for one will remain on both, but am ONLY a moderator on this one. I quit last night from Protegeclub as a moderator, due to the owner being a complete asshole for no reason.
                    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                    -93 MR2, 129 ES
                    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                      Just FYI, but quite a few of the veterns that you all knew at Protegeclub have come here and are totally ditching protegeclub. Others are just reducing their roles over on Protegeclub.

I for one will remain on both, but am ONLY a moderator on this one. I quit last night from Protegeclub as a moderator, due to the owner being a complete asshole for no reason.
                      yea i brock left me a message with not very many details.
                      Im not sure what happened exactly with Jason but I'm afraid to bring it up. If any of you guys would like to voluntarily speak up about it to raise more awareness that would be awesome.

I for one am no longer participating in Protegeclub because many(if not all) the guys i frequently exchanged posts with are now here.
                      Tag Team

Comment

IMHO i believe it to be an ego issue. i'm done badmouthing poeple. i'm going to be a hypocrite for a second here and say bad mouthign is not cool. i have done it, i'm a sorry i did it , but Jason did make me lose my cool. withing 24hours of this fourm existing i was given the boot, because i did slander Jason, which i do regret, for his lack of ethics. it was not cool on his part to just shut down the site without notifcation, and it was not cool for me to go ripping him.

i believe i got "the punt" because jason can't let things roll off his back. yes i was pissed, and yes i believe the fourm is run in a poor fashion, but it was extremely well moderated, thank you jesse, darryl, Wil, and others.

i prefer this site because i know the owner actually cares. i do pay out of my pocket to keep this site afloat. i plan on making monthly contributions to see that this site remains: reliable, prosperous, and fun.

JP if you want a little more detail jus AOL me
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                        X