**** it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it

its been to much of a ****ing battle to even attempt to pry my car from my parents stupid as **** hands...my campus is to far from anything to make "just ride ur bike" feasible, ive almost been hit 7 times on college road, my bike keeps breaking, despite my best attempts to fix it and i had to wait 2 days to get a half gallon of milk...wtf...and i couldnt get to church because its several miles away on a busy ass road and i dont know anyone that can give me a ride...so i havent been to church in 3 weeks. so im just like **** it...one ****ing phone conversation can ruin one of the most fun weekends ive had in a really long time...i may be cooling off from the board for a lil bit...i dunno...later

-robert

Attached Files
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Hrm, for a church-going boy you sure have a good command of the four letter slang :D. J/K dude, it sounds like you're pissed. Sounds extremely similar to when I was in college way back in the day. I wished my folks had never gave in to my demands though - having that car sure got me into a lot of trouble, including never finishing school
      Scott
      '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
      '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
      '98 Volvo V70 T5
      '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

lol, i can get into just as much trouble-read drinking- without my car...i actually think having the car would be better than not having it, cuz i could channel some energy constructively

Comment

just chill out. You may have to come up with a few alternate motives to get to the store. I am pretty sure you know how campus life is.
          It may be more feasable for your parents to have the car at this point and time to get back and forth and make it to work so they can pay bills and keep your butt in school also .

So don't get to upset.
          Bruce
          :D
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Robewrt don't worry man save face. look the car is how many years old?? ok check this out my first year of university i didn;t have a car. i know life is a bitch at first without one, but you will survive. Hell i did and so can you. ok you want a plan to get teh protege in your name. ask for it for christmas. i have discovered that bitching to your parents doesn't get very far, but a logical calm discussion will. in the first round you might not get what you want, but your parents will respect the fact that you came the them calmly and respectfully. tell then your honest feeling towards owning a car. i tole my partents that owning a car was nessisary, but i could survive without one, but i would ahve to sacrifece church. being of a religious upbringing that didn't sit to will, also meet them halfway or make an attempt. if you want let loos and really bitch AOL me. i might not be in, but if sometimes just feels good to let loose. i'll advise where i think i can.
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

thanx for the offer brock, and bruce we've got 4 cars lol...i dont think my lil pro is neccesary to my parents lol

Comment

Working...
              X