• Time
  • Show
Clear All

tokico blues ...

where can i buy these for cheap...

tokico blues all four corners

front and rear polyurethane bushings

i have a 91 323 FWD. thx!
    Last edited by 1ofdfew323; 09-02-2003, 01:30 AM.

I'd recommend the ZX/2 struts over Tokico blues, about the same price, and better.

You will also need a set of ZX-2 Upper Strut bearings (Ford Part No. F8CZ18198AAA).

Teresa Valley at www.oemfordparts.com can help you with those. It should be about $200 total.

Here are installation instructions, courtesy of Darryl, aka MazdaRacer (or Mazdaspeedwest on pclub):
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Can the order be placed through the website because I remember that it was really hard to navigate through that thing. If not, does anyone know the phone number where Theresa Valley could be reached. I remember someone posted it at protegeclub a while back but I can't seem to find it. The time for new struts has finally come!!!!!:D
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

you can get the ES poly bushings from www.suspension.com

Struts and Strut bearings
        Southwest Ford
        Weatherford, TX
        1-800-256-7933
        Parts direct 817-596-5700
        info@oemfordparts.com

BTW, the Blues are ~$300 , the ZX2 S/R struts are ~$170 for the set of 4. IMHO the S/R struts are better.

Comment

Thanks for that info Darryl
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            Thanks for that info Darryl
            ju gat it mang

i happened to stumble accross my receipt for the strut bearings like an hour before i saw the thread...so it came in handy.

Comment

Working...
            X