Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Logos & stickers & stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logos & stickers & stuff

OK, new stickers / web addresses are on the way. I have to find/steal/order some more vinyl, and sneak them in while the boss is away... (he got really grumpy at me last time)
    Also, please be patient, as I'm in the middle of hunting for a new apartment.

I still have a stack of the old stickers, so I will probably just make a new bottom part... Anyone have any ideas for a contrasting color, maybe? The old stickers are silver.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

I think the silver works great, good contrast with other colors and highly readable.
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
      I think the silver works great, good contrast with other colors and highly readable.
      silver won't looks super hot with yellow tho
      zoom....zoom...zoom....
      #1236/1500

Comment

Yes it will, on your tinted windows, you'll be able to see it clear as day. Plus, what other color goes good with all the other colors??

Comment

Any word on the new www part of our stickers?

Comment

Any chance I can pick up some decals in the MSP area on the 10th/11th of October? I'll be down there and I think it'll be my last trip without the 1st gen. I'll bring it back from Maryland with TCPC decals the whole way =)
            2002 Ford Focus ZX3
            1987 Mazda 323
            1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Sorry. Stickers temporarily delayed by apartrment hunt. I'll try to get them done sometime next week. I'm not trying to be a slacker, really, I'm not...
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
              X