How many of you are NOPI goers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you are NOPI goers?

Im wondering how many of you on this board are going to NOPI. Im going up with a convoy from Miami. Any others from FL are more than welcome to join the convoy if they would like

I hope other members are going to attend it would be nice to meet some more of you....:D
    Sagaris

some of my frenz went to the one here in illinois, in chicago, a month or two ago... was a BIG disappointment... they said the parkin lots of their hotal and the ones around em had better cars than the show, cept for the skyline they had up in there... :D
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

Comment

I was there last year and to be honest no matter what show you go to you will find better cars in the parking lot....and they didnt get to see mine lol
      Sagaris

Comment

speakin of... was that front end MADE for ur car? or is it custom-fitted? and can we see pics of the rest of it? i like some kits, but the ones i saw on corksport look like straight ASS...
        "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
        - Chick McGee

Comment

Re: How many of you are NOPI goers?

Originally posted by Motegi
          Im wondering how many of you on this board are going to NOPI. Im going up with a convoy from Miami. Any others from FL are more than welcome to join the convoy if they would like

I hope other members are going to attend it would be nice to meet some more of you....:D
          I think you need to try and be one of those Nopi TV host chicks that I see every week on Nopi Tunervision... You and that Daylene chick on TV would be too much to handle!
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

I would shake my ass just for you Funkdaddy

Yeah My car is in the pics forum under 2000 Ricer take a look
            Sagaris

Comment

I would shake my ass just for you Funkdaddy

Yeah My car is in the pics forum under 2000 Ricer take a look
              Sagaris

Comment

You must'a meant it if you posted it twice *runs away*
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack

You must'a meant it if you posted it twice *runs away*

don't worry, she's got plenty to shake

i was planning on going to nopi, then something came up, and now i might not be able to get the time off anyways, so **** it my army unit cancelled pass this weekend cause we might be moving to savannah, and they said i might not be able to take the time off i requested

Comment

Working...
                  X