This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Ricer

IM really bored and I felt like posting this again for anyone that is interested and thinking about purchasin a kit, Im more than happy to answer any questions! :D DOH! This is the Onder Ground kit
    Sagaris

looks nice, im bored too:D
    2001 Protege LX
    Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
    Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
    Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

HA HA HA Yeah 8 pm in FL SUCKS! Thanks
      Sagaris

Comment

yes it does, it still a little light outside.i give it 30 min til its dark.
        2001 Protege LX
        Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

i need a life.
          2001 Protege LX

Comment

holy crap dude, 8pm its prety damn dark.
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

no offense to you, but the eribuni kit looks 100x better than this rice ass lookin stuff....lol
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

liked your car better before
                02 P5/ Spools/ 18s

Comment

You must have had to remove the rear bumper reinforcement. Your exhaust sticks out about as much as mine. It is unique, but I think the Erebuni kit is more suited for the Protege.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                    You must have had to remove the rear bumper reinforcement. Your exhaust sticks out about as much as mine. It is unique, but I think the Erebuni kit is more suited for the Protege.
                    w3rd. i dunno which kit the Erebuni is, but i think an mp3 or MSP conversion would be sweet because for 20k, MSP all the way!
                    Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                      w3rd. i dunno which kit the Erebuni is, but i think an mp3 or MSP conversion would be sweet because for 20k, MSP all the way!
                      the guy you quoted has the ereubini kit on his car, go look at his photos

ive seen it in person and its mucho phat and clean.
                      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

erebuni kit

the erebuni kit does looks really good on proteges... i should know i have one as well... but the onderground kit looks good as wel tool... its very aggressive looking and i like it a lot.... Joelene dont listen to what people say your car looks awsome.... :D
                        Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

Re: erebuni kit

Originally posted by protege00dogg
                          the erebuni kit does looks really good on proteges... i should know i have one as well... but the onderground kit looks good as wel tool... its very aggressive looking and i like it a lot.... Joelene dont listen to what people say your car looks awsome.... :D
                          are you that retard who keeps copying proto2k?
                          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

copying??? um i dont think so..... why would i need to copy someone... i have had my protege decked out for almost 2 years now... so i suggest you better think and do research before you speak... i probably have more done to my car than most people... i have everything possible done that can be done to a protege...

Comment

here 96grandamAED is a link to my page... now maybe you can see i dont copy anyone...

Comment

Working...
                              X