FS Turbo kit for 1.6L Mazda Protege!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Turbo kit for 1.6L Mazda Protege!

SALE-- 1.6L Turbo kit for Mazda Protege!
    FOR SALE...turbo kit plus a Wingwest bumper and Bosal Exhaust sytem. Turbo kit includes a newly rebuilt T25 turbo with Wagnermotorsports.net exhuast manifold, down pipe, compressor to throttle body pipe, and oil lines. System has a Blitz BOV, Vortec FMU with calibration kit with 12:1 installed, TurboXS manual boost controller. Everything ready to bolt up. asking $1800.00 local pick up or $2000.00 shipped. System easily upgraded with front mount inner-cooler and/or downpipe with cat converter from Wagnermotorsports.net.
    David Potter
    99 Protege 1.6L Turbo
    03 WRX Wagon
    03 Dodge Ram Hemi
    “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing,and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
    · Ernest Hemingway
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    My 99 Pro pics here
    www.wagnermotorsports.net

Do you have any dyno sheets of the result? About how much gain am I looking at if I get the turbo kit?

Comment

Proto2k

I pretty much almost doubled my hp. With no IC you'll see a 60% increase. See results here: Turbo Project page from Wagnermotorsports.net

Result no intercooler before and after a Vortec 12:1 FMU 6 pounds of boost
      Last edited by biknman; 09-02-2003, 09:26 PM.
      David Potter
      99 Protege 1.6L Turbo
      03 WRX Wagon
      03 Dodge Ram Hemi
      “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing,and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
      · Ernest Hemingway
      <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
      My 99 Pro pics here

Comment

And here was the results with no exhuast sytsem hooked up and the boost truned up to like around 8pounds.
        David Potter
        99 Protege 1.6L Turbo
        03 WRX Wagon
        03 Dodge Ram Hemi
        · Ernest Hemingway
        My 99 Pro pics here

Comment

Working...
        X