No announcement yet.

Lets See Your Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would post the pic of my rims, but they are the stock steelys, with narrow 175's
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I liek those OZ rims. How much did they set you back before tires?

Comment

Damn nice is all I got to say

how much they weigh? B/c I have been looking at some rota slip streams, but those look really good

Comment

16" Motegi MR7's

Here are mine (my cat too!):
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Adam
            91 Protege GTR

*edited by protege menace*: I deleted the ".orig.jpg" off the end of your URL and it showed up (didnt with those extra things)
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

Ohhhh, ahhhhhh . . .

Stock baby, You gotta luv em.

Looking to upgrade to Motegi MR7s (hopefully 17s) with either Eibach springs, OR Eibach springs with ground control coil covers. Updated pics will be forthcoming.
              2002 Classic Red MP5 Check out my ride!

Dream set up Titianium paint job, 17" Motegi MR7s w/ low profile tires, slotted and drilled brake disks, painted brake calipers, CF hood (painted to match the car on the raised portions coming off the headlights), painted valve cover, complete audio everhaul, Mint Blue spoiler and a stage 2 Turbo (more to come on my wish list, I promise). Likely Set up Basically stock. Brushed aluminum guage rings, billet antenna (coming soon), and painted brake calipers (coming soon). It sucks paying off debt and paying for school!

Comment

Arospeed RS-11 wheels
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

lol a fotey! (nice smileys on here)

gotta love it

here are my wheels:

Comment

I always really liked your car Nate. Maybe now you should tint the windows, especially with the gunmetal wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                      I always really liked your car Nate. Maybe now you should tint the windows, especially with the gunmetal wheels.
                      It's been on my mind for a while. But Ohio's 50/50 max tint laws are really annoying. I'd do 35% but I think that isn't dark enough.

Comment

Yet another reason I love TN. The cops are very lenient on window tinting. My windows are 15% and I have even been pulled over and the cops have not said a word to me. Yeah 35% is not dark enough.

Comment

nate0123, i love the rims. i was looking into those, cause i want gunmetal or black rims. here's mine:

that was before lowering my car

Comment

5zigen MK6

and yes...that is my car on their site...still waiting for the license plate.

Comment

here's my current ride's wheels y0

and you see it's friend in the background too. I've got 2 others too...they are BLING!
                              Attached Files
                              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                              -93 MR2, 129 ES
                              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by nate0123
                                lol a fotey! (nice smileys on here)

gotta love it

here are my wheels:

Just curious, where'd you take that pic? And, did you get those springs in yet?
                                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                                X