Some hot cars from tonight's cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some hot cars from tonight's cruise

Spotted these in Hanover, PA and got pics out the window . Lighting is kinda bad, but I had to keep the flash on or it would be blurry.

Toyota Supra:

Saleen Mustang:

It is that exact reason that I keep my camera in my car at all times. Check out this sweet, incredible ride I spotted on the highway on the way to the weekly meet.

Comment

my dig cam is always in my car and with me. :D
      My OLD Car

Comment

I wish I would stumble across the Supra in my town with a full body kit so I could get a pic. It is awesome.

Comment

That's actually like the 2nd Supra I've seen in real life. There was also a 3rd gen RX-7 riding around.

Comment

dude i see hondas like that all day in maine. its sad.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              dude i see hondas like that all day in maine. its sad.
              Same here. I wouldn't hate em so much if they didn't try to show off/race at every stoplight.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

proto was being sarcastic....

I took that shot from his proto as we were going to the cruise-in.....what a kodak moment it was
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                  Same here. I wouldn't hate em so much if they didn't try to show off/race at every stoplight.
                  i feel you man, i have raced many a riced out honda.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

lol yea, for every one of those Supras there was about 200 Civics. One I didn't mind though - it was actually tastefully done and driven by a hot girl my age .

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                      It is that exact reason that I keep my camera in my car at all times. Check out this sweet, incredible ride I spotted on the highway on the way to the weekly meet.

HAHA LOOK AT THAT PIECE OF CRAP! god my best friend drives a 99 civic ex and is thinking of trading it in for an sti.

i told him if he doeesnt get an sti, he should mod his car and make it NOT look like all the crapmobiles. knowing him, he would make his car look soo sweet and all the internal/external mods will be done flawlessly. i mean, every civic that has any mods on it always looks like crap. i am yet to see a well done civic unless it was REALLLY well done, like at a show or something.

p.s. yes that's right, im not a honda hater. i dont really hate unless its a ricecar. i love to eat rice, not drive rice.

EDIT: speaking of hating ricecars . . . www.riceboypage.com
                      that is one funny website
                      Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                      X