Well it finally happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it finally happened

I got my first ticket today. I was at my protege meet here in south florida and we were getting to leave to go to a club house to discuss Nopi. All I did was a 'rolling stop' and before I know it a cop pulls me over. WTF!? I hate stop signs. This ever happen to anyone? Advice?
    My OLD Car

Well you know how I got my ticket. It sucks. Luckily I have connections and managed to get out of the ticket. It never hurts to know the traffic court judge.

Edit: BTW you think you could shorten your sig a bit. It takes up my entire monitor. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
      Well you know how I got my ticket. It sucks. Luckily I have connections and managed to get out of the ticket. It never hurts to know the traffic court judge.

Edit: BTW you think you could shorten your sig a bit. It takes up my entire monitor. Thanks.
      Yea I gotta find a way to get outta this.
      My OLD Car

Comment

Was the stop sign easily visible? If not that would be your best chance. Even if you can't get out of it, it shouldn't be a huge ticket.

Comment

It was 81 bucks. But I can take traffic school and it will be 70. I dont know my other choices but I will find some. And now it wasnt clearly visible cuz it was dark as ****.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Are they going to charge you anything to go to traffic school? In TN it is a $50 enrollment fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              Are they going to charge you anything to go to traffic school? In TN it is a $50 enrollment fee.
              I dunno. Ill find out more info tomorrow.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Usually traffic school keeps it off your record -- the insurance rate hike would be a lot higher than the traffic school fine...

I like stop signs. Some guy ran one right in front of me. Fortunately, I was going the speed limit (25mph!) so I stopped in time. :D
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                  Usually traffic school keeps it off your record -- the insurance rate hike would be a lot higher than the traffic school fine...
                  Thats the way it is around here.... but small things like that dont go on our record here though anyway so i would check that first... i mean i would rather pay $11 more dollars than sit in a class all day and learn **** u already know... and it not even matter about your record anyway

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    Thats the way it is around here.... but small things like that dont go on our record here though anyway so i would check that first... i mean i would rather pay $11 more dollars than sit in a class all day and learn **** u already know... and it not even matter about your record anyway
                    Me too. If it doesnt go on my record Ill pay the 81 bucks.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                    X