X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to become a MOD !

I want to become a MOD !

I wouldn't mind being one either
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i think the mods from teh original board were great... just let them be it still.... but yes I would like to be one too.... even though I have like no reason to be besides wanting but if the board needs audio help (especially alpine) or exterior/interior, i'll be glad to help

Comment

i know cablemirc was planning on all the mods from proclub to mod here. i was changed, cause i'm probably the most active participant from proclub audio section:D feel free to help out as much as possible in the audio section

Comment

So you wanna be a mod superstar, big house, 5 cars.....

each member is just as important as the next. Although, To be a mod, you must display and very good knowledge in your field, be a level headed poster, be active in posting and keep your forum(s) clean.

feel free to send a "i wanna be a mod" resume to any of the current mods or admins. We will take all your info into carefull consideration.

Comment

Agreed. I mod on another Mazda forum and it's not as easy as one might think. I told Dave that I wanted to mod here at first, but later realized that I may not always have the time to dedicate to such a task. If you don't have the time, knowledge, and patience then it's a job better left to those that do. Just my .02 ...
            Scott
            '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
            '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
            '98 Volvo V70 T5
            '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

I don't wanna be a Junior Member :p
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

how does one change the word "member" to something that they want?

Comment

Nevermind. Found it under User CP.

Comment

Yeah, Dave's a nice guy .... over on pclub you had to wait until like 200 posts or something to get a custom title.
                    Scott
                    '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
                    '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
                    '98 Volvo V70 T5
                    '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Would have made it there eventually
                      Thanks Dave for the lower minimum

Comment

y teh f00k would i want extra responsibility? hmm, i guess it would be cool to be a mod tho . . . just the title screams respect.

mmmmm.... mod.....

gah, i can't be a mod! im just a crazy foulmouthed unlevel-headed ingnorant enthusiast
                        Tag Team

Comment

Re: So you wanna be a mod superstar, big house, 5 cars.....

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                          each member is just as important as the next. Although, To be a mod, you must display and very good knowledge in your field, be a level headed poster, be active in posting and keep your forum(s) clean.

feel free to send a "i wanna be a mod" resume to any of the current mods or admins. We will take all your info into carefull consideration.
                          Although I'm not going to gouge my eyes out and burn my car if I'm not a mod, I think it might in theorybe pretty cool, although there are the whole extra responsibilities and ****.
                          What exactly would this "i wanna be a mod" resume consist of?? Work experience?? Alcoholic beverage of preference? Naked photos of Girlfriend/wife??
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                            i know cablemirc was planning on all the mods from proclub to mod here. i was changed, cause i'm probably the most active participant from proclub audio section:D feel free to help out as much as possible in the audio section
                            Your just a damn kiss ass thats all.

Im a self proclaimed mod. :D ha ha ha
                            Sagaris

Comment

We all wanna mod. But the reality is u need to have alot of time and patience. im low on both lol ..Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X