Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proto finnaly kitted

I KNOW I KNOW I NEED RIMS!! :D

http://car.asylum24.net (for more pics of the car in its all)

I've posted it before at msprotege but since its a 2nd gen, everyone ignored it :/

Looks good, but any plans for some wheels?
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

That is a great kit. Erebuni sure knows how to make em. Yeah the car will be incredible once you get some wheels. on it.

Comment

Looks good I really like the color
        Sagaris

Comment

thanks i lock the factory color too... i didnt really like it all befor ethe kit but after seeing the kit with on there i really like it now beacuyse of all the peral thats in it... its a raelly awsome blue at night.... for rims... well i was planning on getting them in a week or so... but this littl **** in a trunk was in my lane coming at me so i had to swerve off the road... it ended hitting hte kit and knocked hte headlight out of place and broke the molidng under hte headlight and pushed hte bumper up on my side like half an inch or so.... so it has to go back to the shop.... but imthinking motegi gunmetal...

Comment

Motegis are nice
            Sagaris

Comment

:D are u just asying that because of your name

Comment

LOL. Nah I like them, they are of good quality a little heavy but it makes no difference if you are going for show
                Sagaris

Comment

i dont really think a protege can be anything but show... i mean cmon there just isnt much go stuff for our cars so if u amde it dast... a civic could just through on some part we dont have and cant get and beat us... damn aftermarket people for not liking mazda's and damn u honda!

Comment

I agree on that whole show aspect of the car. My car now even with the intake and exhaust is much slower than stock because of al of the weight I have added.

Motegi wheels are good looking. I almost got the same ones Motegi has on her pro but I got Exel instead. Either way I love seven spoke wheels.

Comment

yeah looks good man, whats next???
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

If you feel like dropping some serious $$ into the engine then yea you can make almost anything fast. Depends on which way you were looking to go slow or go. Some people cant seem to get over the fact that our cars are slow. Annoying as it is, more power to them if they have the $$$ to be droppin into the engine to make it go.
                        Sagaris

Comment

I know I came to terms with myself that my car is slow awhile back. I figured the next car I bought would be fast.

Comment

same here except I really dont need speed but it is fun :D :D
                            Sagaris

Comment

Nice! Looks really good, great job!
                              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                              X