Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

following suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following suit

Might as well ask, anyone in Texas, lemme know
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

yea....I'm in Waco. what about you???
    DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

93 323 in North Dallas.
      Where in waco are you?

Comment

I like that color by the way that is sweet. How much did that set you back?

Comment

Well I"m in the northern part of Waco...and the paint set me back about a G.
          DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

must say it looks really nice.
            I like the hood scoop too. whos that made by?

Comment

The scoop was made by my boy Chris...(Custom Concepts) He is starting his business...
              DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

I like, How much would he charge to make another similar?

Comment

I honestyl don't know.....if he was to make you one it would only be a bolt on..not molded in!!!! let me see if I can get intouch with him...aight..
                  DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

hey racer, did u actually cuta hole in your hood or just stick there and cover the opening with your billet grill?

Comment

ok.. as of right now the hoodscoop isn't functional !!! I didn't see no real need to make it functional right. now. Maybe if I was to do the 1.8l swap and turbo..then yea I would do it. other wise I don't see how it would help me. Plus right now there is a neon light behind the billet grill...it looks real tight....I'll have to figure out how to get a pic of it and show you guys one day....
                      DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

well it would let cool air in... and keep your engine bay all together cooler would be like teh cameros wit hthe ram air scoops or anything but it would help somewhat

Comment

sweet. Looks good man
                          Lemme know

Comment

Hey racer,Also had another Q about your kit... ok first of all the front end doesnt fit up realy tight against the grill I have likea lil crack(1/4 of an inch or so maybe) is yours like that or did you take out the reinforcement? and 2. waht did you do about your wheel wells... liek the plastic part taht protects rock from going up into teh engin bay.... mine dont fit so they jsut kinda hang there right now

Comment

Ok I don't know what you are talking about in the first question but as for the second question I just trimmed mine down so that they fit!!!! Hope that helps....and was the reinforcement the foam thingy...is so then yea we took that out...
                              DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X