Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest tuner transformation (actually didn't suck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest tuner transformation (actually didn't suck)

So the latest tuner transformation didn't suck, and it was a mazda, yay! They did an autocross miata, full coilover w/ electronically controllable damping, roll cage, full stainless exhaust, supercharger, lightweight wheels, r compound tires, etc etc. They made fun of the miata at the beginning, but oh well, it was good in the end, no rice! No gay wings, graphics, anything like that, if it weren't for the whine of the supercharger and roll cage, you'd think it was fairly stock. . .

Where can I get pics of the car and engine? Where can I find out about stuff like this?
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I dunno if it's available online, might check speedtv.com . . . it's on tuesdays

Comment

about time they did something nice...but i still can't stand those dip****s...

Comment

i cant stand those damn canadian accents..lol

kiddin guys
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

"Johnny B" is still a retard, George, the engine guy, is the only one who doesn't suck, the other guy who doesn't really do anything. . . I dunno he just chills, he's not too bad, it's the "cosmetics" guy who pisses me off. . . the show would actually be good without him, he's the only one who makes it all rice. I wanna know what he drives, prolly a tiburon with a huge wing or something stupid like that

Comment

Working...
            X