Curbed my Frigin Wheel...ARGGGGGG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curbed my Frigin Wheel...ARGGGGGG

Yea i curbed the sucker bad...and it wouldnt be so bad if my wheels weren't dicontinued...so now what am i too do..i know buy bigger wheels but I like mine no one has them here and that makes it good...Muhahah ive had em for a year and been eva so careful then this has to happen.....Frigin Neeper Fly's....
    Attached Files
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

I know the feeling. The first time I did it, I hated myself for a week. LOL Now I have curb rash on 3 outta 4 :-/ DAMMIT I need to be more careful. Sorry bout the wheel.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Look at it this way. This gives you a chance to buy some good looking wheels instead of the chrome ones you got now. :runs and hides:

Comment

CHROME!!wow i thought that went out awhile ago
        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I know the feeling. About six months ago I got run off the road and curbed one getting out of this asshole's way, and I was so pissed at him and went home and complained that it was his fault, and the next day I curbed the other one on the same side through my own stupidity.

Comment

Yea I'd run far and hide quick cause it hurt when it happen....Greg makes Mazdachic cry...mean Greg.......
            Originally posted by Proto2k
            Look at it this way. This gives you a chance to buy some good looking wheels instead of the chrome ones you got now. :runs and hides:

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

you need to find some wheels like greg used to have on his in order to finish the reincarnation<-----i think ive already said this in your guest book at cardomain.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I saw ......... i dont want that look.......wheels that is.....

Comment

then you'll NEVAR be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Wheels America has been remanufacturing wheels since 1994. With over 35,000 wheels in inventory, we stock the most diverse inventory of original wheels in the United States. Our goal is to ensure our customer gets the correct wheel along with the best customer service experience.

they can fix it if its not too far fubar'ed usually quick turn around
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I did that with my 16's once. I was so damn pissed ... lol.

The worst part about it. It was a rear inner wheel and I was in a drive through. I was stuck on the curb and had to grind the wheel more to get off. lol... damit
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

and that is why hub caps RULE!!!...lol
                        '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                        Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by CBlaze
                          I wouldn't be too sure... I curbed a hub cap once and split it in half, and got to watch as bits of it slid down the road away from the car. It was pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by CBlaze
                            I guess you have a point there... although the cool factor of your car really takes a hit when you have those hubcap spinners.
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                            X