98 protege turbo addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 protege turbo addition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm presently in the process of adding a turbo to my 98 protege. It has a 1.6 dohc B6 engine, I want to know what are the specs for the fuel pump and injectors, can someone help?

Click On The Faq ^^^^up There, Go To Engine And Youll Find The Answer.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Second Of All, I Dont Think There Was A 1.6 In The Second Gen
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

depends where you are i suppose, mayebe in other countries they put the b6 in the second gen.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Didnt Think Of That....i Base Everything I Pretend To Know On Themans Page, If It Aint Thur I Dont Know It.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            Didnt Think Of That....i Base Everything I Pretend To Know On Themans Page, If It Aint Thur I Dont Know It.
            lol i try and look threw themans faq from time to time as well.

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I'm in the Caribbean, I reside in Trinidad, the engine that came with the car is a 1.6 dohc B6. I've done the usual mods, K&N filter routing air from behind the bumper, larger exhaust, platinum plugs, improved plug wires, 17'' rims, I've even replaced the stock rear drums with the discs from the 1.8 protege. I want the specs for the air flow meter (max hp), the max flow rate for the fuel pump and the injectors
              also he put this post up at mazdamp3.com, lol so yeah not america.

edit: also TheMAN only has the engine specs for the B6-E which is the SOCH, and the info did not specify the fuel injector rates, for it.
              Last edited by THEGOLDPRO; 08-05-2004, 07:40 PM.

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

someone needs to contact him then ( i sure the fuq aint) and ask him to kindly add it.
                whoevers got the balls.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  someone needs to contact him then ( i sure the fuq aint) and ask him to kindly add it.
                  whoevers got the balls.
                  also have to rememeber, our 98's also are the start of some countries 3rd gens. (ie: rememeber our tail light probs on ebay)
                  Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                  FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                  Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

yes i do remember the tail light issue and thank you for that information.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

something to look into heh....anyone have information on this 1.6 b6? eddie boy i know you do..

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Late CA model 323s had the B6-DE.
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

THEGOLDPRO iam from Trinidad too where you live I drive a 2nd Pro too.I from San fernando.

Comment

Working...
                          X