Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your Occupation??

Yeah, another one of these threads.

Anyways. I drill holes into the ground, take soil samples, core samples and install monitoring wells and piezometers for environmental and geotechnical investigations.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

I am an office manager at an Exhaust/ Transmission shop. I am about to move to a new business w/ the exhaust guy doing strictly Exhaust work, and maybe a few minor things on the side.

My Hubby on the other hand is one of the few, the proud, THE MARINES
    Yes, I am a female. So please don't call me man.

Comment

I work in the physical therapy department at Medical University of South Carolina as PT Tech. I love the job, killer boss, great coworkers, and of course, LOTS of women every where whether students or employees!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

i hold a 12 guage shotgun all day oh yeah, and inspect commercial vehicles that come onto the naval weapons station in charleston

Comment

My position is currently as the Butcher at Emeril's Tchoup Chop restaurant. I handle and butcher all the meats and fish that come into the place along all the daily deliveries. It is not the greatest job, but at least I am enjoying it, unlike my last job.

Comment

Head webdesigner, head animator, and regular 3d modeler...work for the University of Arkansas' CAST Center(Center for Advanced and Spatial Technologies) basically when the UofA or the city or other businesses need something done we do it.... funny I work at a college and I dont even go to that one

Comment

Senior systems engineer at a company that builds computer systems and software for automotive dealerships among other things. I hate this ****, but I love bossing around EE's with my superior economics education .
              2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
              1983 F-150 351W

Comment

customer service at a grocery store, yep
                00 dakota 4x4
                90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

I'm a Sears Cashier. Im movin' up! LOL. It's just a part time job while I get through college.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Systems Engineer. I design and program control sytems for SCADA, telemetry, and plant integration.
                    -Kevin
                    -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
                    -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
                    -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
                    -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
                    -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

I'm an Independent Rep. for Vartec Telecomm. but NOT a telemarketer I offer local, long distance, internet, paging, etc. to friends, family and ocassionally new people I meet.

Comment

Wow I fell low now Im a lonely floor worker I strip wax buff clean and fix floors but this is not going to last Im going to go to school get my busness man. degree then go to UTI for auto and open my own shop and specilize (if it spelled wrong oh well) In Custom Mazda CM.
                        93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                        Project Jessi
                        Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm an assistant manager at Party City. Retail is easy, and fun! blah. :p:
                          -mike lucero
                          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Manager at Quiksilver. Nothing is better than working for a company like this. They sent me to a party on the USS Intrepid sponsored by Maxim Magazine, it was in this months issue.
                            2000 DX, Blue
                            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

i dont work

Comment

Working...
                              X