Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

New T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New T-Shirt

Hey guys, I appologize for the delay on this. I have a Sinus infection and have not been doing anything. I've started work on the new design, keeping the giant mazda logo behind the cars as requested by many members. this is only stage 1. the outline.

The colors on the cars are only representitive of what will be. This is not even close to the finished product. I still have 8-12 hours of work. Input please.

for those of you new to the club and not sure what to expect for finished product see: Click Here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GotBoost; 08-07-2004, 09:44 AM.

here is just the car outlines and the inverted one is my current wallpaper.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GotBoost; 08-07-2004, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Looks PIMP bro. I have friends in South America that can fix up your sinus problems
      Tony
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club
      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
      www.responsenegative.com
      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

I LIKE how good it makes my car look why couldnt we do that in person ...

Buddy Bobby
        03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

My only comment is that the design represents the club, but shows only Proteges... we are a Mazda club. Shouldn't there be a 6, 3, or an RX-8 shown as well, instead of two Sedans?
          AUTOCROSSING JUNKIE EXTRODINAIRE

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

"Peace on the Beach... Charlie don't surf!"

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMP3
            My only comment is that the design represents the club, but shows only Proteges... we are a Mazda club. Shouldn't there be a 6, 3, or an RX-8 shown as well, instead of two Sedans?
            The Protege owners seem to be the only ones who care enough to come out consistently.
            Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
            Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
            42 Draft Designs

Comment

comments like this are why I wanted to make sure that every one liked it 1st. this is alot of work guys...should I stop this one and wait for a new pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
                The Protege owners seem to be the only ones who care enough to come out consistently.
                However true... we are a MAZDA Club. I for one only come out to the Monthly meet because of family commitment, but I have consistently seen other Mazda models out when I have been there. I just think the shirt, or any other type of representation of the club, should be accurate in it's representation of our diverse group.
                AUTOCROSSING JUNKIE EXTRODINAIRE

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

"Peace on the Beach... Charlie don't surf!"

Comment

However true... we are a MAZDA Club. I for one only come out to the Monthly meet because of family commitment, but I have consistently seen other Mazda models out when I have been there. I just think the shirt, or any other type of representation of the club, should be accurate in it's representation of our diverse group.
                  Vlad's 323 is the ONLY non-Protege that I consistently see, even at the monthly Tower meets. I don't see why it should be so important to make the shirt representative of people who hardly even participate.
                  Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                  Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                  42 Draft Designs

Comment

Just because they show up to the monthly meet at Towers, does not mean they are in the club. Dima, has any other type of Mazdas that shows up to Towers expessed interest? If so maybe then we should wait for another photo.
                    Tony
                    Intense Performance
                    Mazda Club
                    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                    www.responsenegative.com
                    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
                      Vlad's 323 is the ONLY non-Protege that I consistently see, even at the monthly Tower meets. I don't see why it should be so important to make the shirt representative of people who hardly even participate.
                      Thast not tru. Barry is out at every monthly and most of the unofficial meets with his 626. There is also a guy with a blue RX-8 that shows at all the monthly meets, but he doesnt talk to many ppl. Even still there are more P5s in the club and there isnt even one in the pic.
                      Eric Johnson
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club of South Florida
                      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                      Former President/Webmaster
                      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                      Current project: None...

Comment

Originally posted by Kr33peR
                        Thast not tru. Barry is out at every monthly and most of the unofficial meets with his 626. There is also a guy with a blue RX-8 that shows at all the monthly meets, but he doesnt talk to many ppl. Even still there are more P5s in the club and there isnt even one in the pic.

Arvin
                        2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

fine then work halted guys. get me a different picture.

Comment

i agree with everybody. 2 protege sedans in the picture just doesn't cut it.

tony: according to the "rules", if a person shows to the monthly meet they are a full member of the club.

the white car should either be a p5 or that sedan. i am fine with bobby's car since it is different from stock. i am fine with vlads car in there too since it sort of shows the past i guess. but the blue car should in my opinion be a mazda3 hatch. maybe a rx8? at the worst case scenario it should be arvin's or george's p5.

please post your suggestions guys. idk whos idea it was to have red, white and blue but i love it. it looks sharp on the picture. maybe we can also do this: red car is past, white car is present/immediate past (as is the case with proteges whether its a p5 or msp or mp3) and blue car is the future/current model mazda.
                            <B>Dima</B>
                            Intense Performance
                            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Throw the miata in there!
                              Rick
                              '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                              '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X