Water leak from the a/c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water leak from the a/c

I have a 2001 protege and condensation water (or something liquid ) leaks on the floor between passengers legs, under the console. We took it to the dealer and they said that the hose which leads the water out, under the car where it is supposed to leak, is clogged, they fixed it, but its still leaking!!! It pisses me of!
    Anybody had that kind of problems?
    Tnx
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Originally posted by TheMAN
    if they didn't take the evaporator unit out, then they didn't clean it thoroughly

LOL yeah i had the same problem... i went the mazda dealership and the charged me... i think 60 dollars to unclog the pipe but they said if that didnt work they would have to go further and that would cost $200. There is a pan the collects the water and you need them to take that out and clean it.... I paid the to have the pipe cleaned and that didnt fix it so I need to pay the $200 but Im kinda broke...
    Protege 2000 What can I mod next?

Comment

Working...
    X