• Show
Clear All

anyone in new york looing for a car?

Serenity's Dead.

that's nice at 808 bucks.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

wtf man, why cant there be any deals like that around chicagoland area...
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

purchase it and then drive it home then.
        You may want to rebuild or replace the turbo though.
        Buffalo is like 6 to 7 hours from me.
        2 far
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

6 or seven hours from you; 20 for me....not worth the drive but im sure I'll turn one up around chicago sooner or later.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

if i only had about 2 to 3 grand extra.. i would LOVE that car.. it'd be much more than a daily driver at that point

Comment

i'm in buffalo... we have a huge jap cars junkyard here and there are a few of those in there
              NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
                i'm in buffalo... we have a huge jap cars junkyard here and there are a few of those in there
                i would suggest getting the strut bars off of them and selling them to the protege community for a huge profit
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

he sold that car for $1200 dollars.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                  X