Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post you job with pics

I am an AirCraft welder in the US Navy

Edit- I am also a painter, metalsmith, machinest, and a Composite tech. For anyone that knows about Navy rates I am a AM2.
    Last edited by irish; 09-24-2003, 09:12 PM.
    MODS:
    I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Job Title: Head Graphic Designer, Head 3d animator

No me working but my work station's with my laptop on those 2 monitors and my other machine(company's) on the right hand side

Comment

Thats cool, I wish in a way I had a job like that, but then I would have to give up welding. I love to weld.
      MODS:
      I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

I dont have any pics of me at my job. I'm just a programmer so there's nothing special there, just my desk and a stack of spaghettios cans.

Here's my "desk" at my night job.

I have a video too if anyone is feeling inclined.. http://justin.phpcoders.org/sportsgarden.avi

Right click -> save as though.
        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Mazda 323
        1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Similar thread: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&threadid=1006

For pics of me "sort of" doing my job (C-17 pilot for the air force):
          Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

check my sig, the one on the right is me in the back room of my starbucks sitting at the manager's workstation.

if things go well for me in school, i'll end up with a computer and a stack of spaghetti Os too :-)

2 more years!
            Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
              I dont have any pics of me at my job. I'm just a programmer so there's nothing special there, just my desk and a stack of spaghettios cans.

I have a video too if anyone is feeling inclined.. http://justin.phpcoders.org/sportsgarden.avi

Right click -> save as though.
              man that file is pretty big! it took like 2 mins to d/l.
              Tag Team

Comment

I don't have any pics, but here's a link to our crappy, not-updated-in-like-a-hundred-years website: www.accentsignage.com
                I work with small CNC engraving/routing machines and laser engravers. I do a little of everything: engraving, product testing/development, technical support, product training, and I've designed a few brochures and flyers. Any place you see a line drawing (as opposed to a photograph) on the website, that's one of mine.

EDIT: Whoops. I just saw the other thread. Oh well.. Someone will probably merge them anyway...
                Last edited by Mark 02dx; 09-25-2003, 05:57 PM.
                ~Mark.
                2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Here is mine....

I love working on my car so much, I pulled the engine harness out and put it back .... FOR NO REASON.. lol just kidding ....

but I love working on the Protege... more so than any other car.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

No pics here but just go outside and look up

I'm a supervisor for Skyservice Airlines in Toronto. Basically Its my job to make sure all the airplanes have all the parts required to make them fly. We've got a fleet of about 30-40 A/C ranging from Airbus A330's to much smaller King Air 90's

If you see one fall out of the sky, I was off shift that day

Turn to premium aviation services for remarkable tailored solutions for your business jet. Discover the excellence of Skyservice.

Comment

I am a Senior Service Rep for Navigation Solutions, who is contracted with Hertz retal cars. I manage the John Wayne Orange County airport. I take care of all the navigation systems and tracking systems in the rental cars, along with the Sirius sat radios.

My other job is racing...but the paychecks work the opposite

No pics, but next time you rent a beater from Hertz, think of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X