NEW EDMs with wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW EDMs with wiring

I have 18 sets of lights - NEW - sitting in boxes overseas.

LHD glass lens headlamps, with bulbs and harnesses to fit your 9004-H4 conversions. Orange and clear corners with the BG lamps, clear corners with orange blinkers for the BF lamps. Clear corners for the BG are an additional 180USD option. I offer relay kits as well.

These lights were bought last year - people said "can you get me lights?" and "mee too". I placed orders for 6 BF sets, 6 early BG sets and 6 late BG sets on the word of people in 3 Protege groups that they would "buck up" when asked.

Well, when the call came for money, they said "sorry, no money", leaving me to have these lamps sit overseas trying to raise funds for shipping. I can't afford to ship 8 boxes from overseas to here after investing 5K into lights. I pay 40 USD a month in storage for these lamps, and on Sept 15th, I'm giving the lights back, accepting a 20 percent hit (that's over a grand) for the restocking fee. I'm hoping that someone sees the value in this and: 1) hops in to purchase these lamps 2) realizes that an ex-GTXxer (had 3) has bent over backwards for people in this and other Pro/323 groups to put this together 3) realizes that I can do this again and again, but never again unless I make this fly.

I make nothing on these lamps at 400USD shipped to your door in the US with bulbs and harnesses. These are NIB - new in boxes - and haven't seen the sun on a car.

Headlamps, corners, bulbs and wiring - 400USD
    Relay kit - replacing 55/60W bulbs with 80/100W bulbs and a relay kit +45
    Clear corners for the BG + 180.

Please let me know if you're interested. I've been trying to make this work for a number of months, and people keep deleting my posts. I've "enabled" Mazda owners with parts for the last 15 years, now Subaru owners are receiving my benefits. When this deal for the lamps happened, I couldn't pass it up, and I'm passing it on to you, my Mazda bretheren.

George

how much extra is the relay kit? are these the adjustable lights?
    Square or slant for late BG ?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Relay kit with bigger bulbs 80/100 or 100/130 depending on supply is another 45USD.

Flat and Slant available.

Comment

are they the adjsutable kind... in europe they have adjustable headlights... via in interior switch.... do they come with this equipment? if not can the equipment be added?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

welcome to the club man..... you've been ****ed by the protege community from group buy bums too.... that's not surprising but I'm still sorry to hear... most group buys in our scene are like this!
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

too bad, wish i had more time. While i never asked in the first place, NIB is a sweet deal. I wish you luck.

Comment

To those who are considering this, but think the price is too high, I can tell you first hand these lights are worth every penny. Anyone who has driven a 1st gen knows how much the lighting sucks. I promise you if you buy and instal these lights, you will never think twice about what you paid for them. (at least not until your in a frontal collosin, lol, I fear that everyday)
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

is the relay kit available by itself? or do I have to buy the lights to get the relay kit?

Comment

any pictures by chance?

Comment

I recommend anyone who buy those lights to add a protective film (such as xpel) on it to prevent it from being shattered from big ass rocks... not that it happens usually

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                    To those who are considering this, but think the price is too high, I can tell you first hand these lights are worth every penny. Anyone who has driven a 1st gen knows how much the lighting sucks. I promise you if you buy and instal these lights, you will never think twice about what you paid for them. (at least not until your in a frontal collosin, lol, I fear that everyday)
                    TheMAN
                    '01 BJFP MT
                    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                      I recommend anyone who buy those lights to add a protective film (such as xpel) on it to prevent it from being shattered from big ass rocks... not that it happens usually
                      where can you find a product like that?

Comment

I'm on the road. Give me until the weekend to find pics. I WANT to make this work - who doesn't want to lose a thousand bucks?

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                          where can you find a product like that?
                          places that sell those plastic bug guards and front end bra's would be a good start.

Comment

for sure i want a high wattage relay kit. if they are the adjustable ones they have over in Europe.... i will for sure want a full set... NIB get ahold of me. and let me know.... if you got hte right stuff you've got payment.

Comment

They;'re not adjustable. None of the BF/BG 323 lights I have available to me are.

Pic forthcoming..

Comment

Working...
                              X