Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool

Are we still going to play pool this friday night if so what time are we meeting up and where are u going to go play pool

sounds good if i'm not still sick. I can't shake this cold =[

Comment

we'll meet as usual, around 8pm.

then we can either go to that pool place across from the movie theater at oasis or i am thinking that maybe there are pool tables at the don carter? bowling alley right on 136av behind lesters
      <B>Dima</B>
      Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Thats Cool Where Ever Just Let Me Know

Comment

Bowling ally tables mostly suck and they are coin operated which costs more money if you're a good shot. A real pool hall/ bar with many tables (rentable) would be the best bet. These are what I prefer, but I'll go anywhere. Remember guys, I'm going to need really good directions or meet up with someone first.

Marc, you always seem to show up early. Maybe we can get togeather before we all meet up.

Bobby, if you want your money you need to play me for it. :rofl:
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

i would go but my buddy uis gonna be visiting from texas so I gotta go out that night and show him Los Olas Blvd...so I will be out there if you guys decide you wanna chill late night...
            2000 DX, Blue
            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

in pine island plaza there is a very nice pool hall. cant remember the name but it's on the south side SR84 on pine island in the big plaza with the publix and movie theater next to a country bar

Comment

Isn't there a Gatsby's neer the K-mart across from Towers? I know the Gatsby's up here is a nice place to shoot pool, not to mention that the senery is nice
                Tony
                Intense Performance
                Mazda Club
                of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                www.responsenegative.com
                www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

the place rich is talking about is called the billiord club
                  Barry
                  protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

just to let any of you who are interested in playing pool .. i know it is far of a drive for some . but in delray on sun nights there is fast and the furious nights when a bunch of cars gather up at world famous. ( shootersville ) in delray and they play pool darts drink and play ping pong ( kareoke )
                    fun times the other night ..

just letting everyone know .

Buddy Bobby
                    03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

that is kool but what about the billiord club right in the sawgrass mall

Comment

I will be at the spot at 8 on Friday, but then I am going down to Sedanos in Pembroke Pines. Sickspeed94 from MSProtege said that a bunch of Mazda guys meet there & I have yet to meet any of them. I also met some new MSP owners last night at the meet in Boca.
                        Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                        Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                        42 Draft Designs

Comment

we went to that meet one day and cops break it up fairly early. we have seen a couple of msps. i gave a flyer to one guy and never heard from him and i heard the other guy that was there is an a.hole.

btw, vito invited everyone over to his house for a "hurricane" party. his wife and baby are leaving town. so lets get together on friday at kmart as usual and then see where we are going to go.
                          <B>Dima</B>
                          Intense Performance
                          South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                          1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                          Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                          Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Depending on where this storm is going, I might not be able to show up on Fri. We'll get alot more wind and rain that you guys down south. If we're forcast with alot of said above elements of weather, I'll be forced to work until it goes bye bye. Which sucks for me, sitting in my little ranger with my yellow beckon light flashing away. BTW I'll be making TRIPLE TIME $$$ I'll keep you posted.
                            Tony
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club
                            of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                            www.responsenegative.com
                            www.cystband.com

Comment

It is 6:53 a.m. and judging by the weather report I just saw i will not be there Friday night. But, if the weather clears up this weekend you can PM me and I'll give you number if you would like to meet up to go to Moroso.
                              Tony
                              Intense Performance
                              Mazda Club
                              of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                              www.responsenegative.com
                              www.cystband.com

Comment

Working...
                              X