X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how would these look?

what do you guys think if these rims?

they are ADR Vision 17x7 rims
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Those would look sweet! I have always been a fan of 5 finger's. My personal fav are the Focal F5's.
    Attached Files
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

both of them look really nice...
      I need to get some for my car soon... after i get my suspension in...

Comment

i would say 3 out of 10 hondas or dubs around here that have rims have the Focal F5's...im bunt out on them

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
          i would say 3 out of 10 hondas or dubs around here that have rims have the Focal F5's...im bunt out on them
          I have never seen anyone with them around here
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

they are cool but too many people have thos and the american racing rims from les schwab...

More Information

Comment

i like the adr , i acctually looked at getting those till i got my rsl's, now i wish i would of got the adr's
              i is dumb

Comment

Not bad, but nothing special either IMO.
                -------------------------
                '91 LX
                '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

love the blacked out style with the shinnin outer rim! check out the pic I posted in pro of the week #6
                  '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                  Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

I would get the lip of them black rims paint the same color as your car just my personal likes...
                    Ratrod

Comment

Personally I have never seen a car that the focals lookeds good on. If I could I would throw up all over the designer of them. The adr's are nice but in a 17 the weigh something like 20lbs. This is my kind of wheel... konig helium 10.8 lbs in a 15" bam light weight.
                      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

i like the focals, my buddy had them, they are nice.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Witchdoktor may still have his Focals. Maybe you can get him to post some pictures. But I like the ADR's, better than chrome.

Comment

Working...
                          X