Who is going to nopi ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going to nopi ...

who is going to nopi this weekend in south florida? im just wondering to see if anyone on the boards besides me is going.

I think the hurricanes will discourage many..........I was thinking about it but not so much now.
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

yeah, perfect timing for a hurricane, i am kinda 50/50 about going now

Comment

Is That Your Car

Is That Your Car, I Have A Black P5 With 18"s
        I Live In West Palm. Check My Ride Out

Comment

yes its my car, looks a little different now than the pic in the sig ,where is west palm? i live in royal palm ...

Comment

moi- weve got a whole thread about it in the INTENSE Performance Section
            Sagaris

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                thank you
                Drackonn, I live in Loxahatchee. Intense Performance will be meeting up at the Lake Worth Service Plaza on the Turnpike next Thursday (9-16-04) at 4:00 am to go to NOPI. We will be going to North Carolina on Thursday/ Friday to drive the tail of the dragon and going to Atlanta Friday evening.I have my own hotel room for myself,so I could make room for you if needed If the curfew is lifted tonight I'll probobly be at Atlantic Billiards around 8:00 pm. Stop by and I'll give you more details. I drive a black MSP with Intense Performance in orange across the windshield. Or you can send me a private message through this forum. Either way I would like to meet you and check out your ride. It looks sweet.
                Tony
                Intense Performance
                Mazda Club
                of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                www.responsenegative.com
                www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

glad your interested, i dont know if im going to nopi anymore, probably not, my club punked out, i didnt know you played at atlantic ill try and stop by, i love playing pool.

but thank you guys for all the information , im still trying to make it down to a meeting, but i either forget or dont have time ... i gotta stick a reminder to my steering wheel or something.

Comment

I wil not be at Atlantic.
                    Tony
                    Intense Performance
                    Mazda Club
                    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                    www.responsenegative.com
                    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

I'll be going with my local club. Going to meet Danny there so he can borrow my Sport20 grille.
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                        I'll be going with my local club. Going to meet Danny there so he can borrow my Sport20 grille.
                        Which Danny are you referring too? If it's tweed Danny take some pictures, I want to see how it turns out.

Comment

Yeah, Witchdoktor on the forums.

Yes, plenty of pics will be taken.
                          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Sounds good. You'll like him, he is definately a very cool guy.

Comment

****, I'm not going to be able to go....Hurricane Ivan is projected to come right towards my town.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                              X