VHT Nite-Shades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VHT Nite-Shades

Hey guys this applies to all gens but I posted in 2g cause this place seems to have less life than the sun. Anyway, check this stuff out . . .

I just learned about it about 2 mins ago. Is that stuff legal? All the websites I've seen don't say anything about legal or not, but they recommend for off road use.
    Tag Team

bump - i just found out they are illegal.
    Tag Team

Comment

Yea I use that, I sprayed all the parking lioghts, and then on the back made a circle for the reverse, and two circles on each side for the brake, and then one circle each for the turn signals. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Comment

I used 1 and 1/2 cans on the stuff.

Comment

that stuff is phat how hard was it to get on and does it go on pretty smooth?
          Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

Originally posted by magicfox32

I used 1 and 1/2 cans on the stuff.
            UMMMM YEA!!!
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Dont Use That ****!, Its Nasty, Its Isnt Glossy, It Looks Like **** And It Is Illegal. A Cop Has To Be Able To See Your Tails From 500 Feet Away, With This Stuff They Cannot. I Used It On My Truck A Couple Years Ago And It Ruined My Tails.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

looks to good to be true....
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

no i dont know what they are talking about.... I was very thourough..(spell check)

I took my time, and did very nice even layers. Just like my interior.

I have been pulled over for underglow lights, blue headlights, and the neon windshield sprayer lights, but never for this, and I pass at least 2-3 mukilteo/everett police every day. Seriously.

It is very smooth....the only downside is dust. It will show because it is black. but I carry a shop towel in my trunk and wipe it off usually every three or four days.
                  I scrub my car good too and it doesnt come off.

Yes i know its illegal- but im just doin what I like doin. I also did all the corner lights too.

Comment

i got pulled over 3 times for it, and eventually had to spend $80 on new tail lights...
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

do you have any pics?

also thats why i left 2 lights on the back (red)

but i mean whatever goes.. i like to be risky

Comment

it wouldn't look so bad if your car was painted flat primer black.. then you'd have no problem.. eitherwise.. it' just looks like a bad attempt at a tail light conversion. now i've seen clear tails tinted red in a successful manor on a ford ranger.. and it looks sweet as hell.. but thats just me

Comment

YEAH WELL EITHER WAY ITS GHEY! lol that red pro looks like balls with it like that.
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

It looks like you applied the stuff on really nicely, but I also think your car would be better w/o it, or maybe a different design. As long as you like it that's the most important thing.
                            ED
                            '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                            Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                            WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I've did that to my tailights on my 1st gen a while ago. I've had the tails smoked for almost 3 years now with no cop trouble.
                              1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                              MODS:
                              GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                              TO DO LIST:
                              EDM/JDM rear bumper
                              EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                              Repaint car

Comment

Working...
                              X