2002 ES 5-Speed; Sunlight Silver; Houston Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 ES 5-Speed; Sunlight Silver; Houston Area

I am selling my Sunlight Silver 2002 Protege ES sedan. It is in great shape and is mostly unmodified. The only modificiations I have made to the car is to install the Protege 5 / MSP strut tower brace and a Protege 5 leather steering wheel. Otherwise I have left the car alone. All other service work has been performed at my local dealership. Here are the specifics:
    • 30k miles, under warranty until December 2004 or 50k miles.
    • 5-speed manual gear box.
    • No options beyond base ES package.
    • ES includes 4 wheel disc brakes, power windows/locks/mirrors.
    • Black cloth interior with red instrument lighting.
    • 2002 Protege 5 Leather Steering Wheel (from salvaged car, no damage).
    • Protege 5 / MP3 Strut Tower Brace (torqued at install to specifications).
    • Oil change and tire rotations every 3750 miles (approximately).

I have had the following TSB's repaired:
    • Cold Engine Rattle
    • Clutch Chatter (new clutch and flywheel)
    • Air Conditioner Compressor Randomly Shuts Off /w Fan in Second Position

I also had a replacement stereo installed, the original one had issues with skipping. I approximate the tires have at least 5k miles left before they will have to be replaced. At the first oil change I switched to Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic, so the engine mechanicals should be in good shape.

The car has been well taken care of and is used for daily commuting purposes. I live off of 249 in Houston so I encounter less stop and go driving than the average Houstonian.

I am asking $11,000 payable in either cash (I will accept cash as payment at a nearby Wells Fargo bank only, for your safety and mine) or a certified check from a bank with branches in the Houston Northwest area. Offers to take on payments are not acceptable. You arrange shipping. Please contact me through the board if interested.
    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
    1983 F-150 351W

This car is going to the dealership soon, if you or anyone you know is interested make me an offer.
    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
    1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Working...
    X