Festiva w/ BP beats me!!! (kinda long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festiva w/ BP beats me!!! (kinda long)

So theres always been this blue ford festiva that I see driving around my area, nice paint job, fog lights, exhaust etc. I saw this car at my job yesterday, and the chick works with me now. ANyways I started asking her about her car, and shes like, I dont know whats in it my asian friends just took it from me and put a mazda engine and exhaust and a computer thingy. So im like hmm ok. Can i check it out, so I go out and sure enough shes got a BP DOHC sitting in there, with adjustable came gears, full exhaust, intake. So I figured thats about it. I look inside and shes got a Haltech EMS hooked up thru her laptop. And I was like, what the hell you got that for, you dont even know what kinda engine you have. And shes like ohh my friends mess with that, but they tell me not to. LOL. Long story short, I asked her to race, and she says yes. We line u[p at the lights, and she just totally destroys me. probably by a good 3 or 4 bus lengths. And the car sounds like a race car. Im thinknig she has a very nicely built BP. I think im going to steal her engine and put it in my car. I got the numbers to her asian friends and Im gonna see whats up with the car. Cool car though!!!
    Eat ****.

lol you got played.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

damn. . . well at least maybe you'll get something out of it

Comment

Spank her, Give her your protege take her festiva

Comment

OWNED! and PLAYED! by a chick...dude, take off the bikini goggles.... HAHAHAHAA

let's see, same engine (with more mods) and a lighter car...2 + 2 = 4

ya right, like she drives with a laptop hooked up and knows nothing about it.... too funny.

Comment

ha, shes pretty fat though, so with her weight I dont think that shes that much lighter than I am....hahah.

Im gonna steal her setup.
            Eat ****.

Comment

did she pay for all of this or what? I find it hard to believe anyone would just give someone that kind of setup, regardless of how much of a friend they are. . .

Comment

a festiva....??.... thats one light ass car, but why in the world would anyone want to put anything worth while in to such a pos??
                .... what else is there???

Comment

same reason people put turbo'd built z24 motors in geo metro's

Comment

Who cares what kinda car its in, fast car is a fast car.

I didnt ask her if she paid for it or not. But ill find out. I dont think many people would just do that for free either.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by tsunami
                      a festiva....??.... thats one light ass car, but why in the world would anyone want to put anything worth while in to such a pos??
                      same thing can be said about a 1st gen
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

or why do people put SR20Det's in B12 sentras. Or heck, why do people even tune anything but high power rwd v8s????
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                          or why do people put SR20Det's in B12 sentras. Or heck, why do people even tune anything but high power rwd v8s????
                          because this is funnAr!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

My buddy is working on a twin turbod 3.1L pontiac to go into a fiero!
                            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

V8's are overrated

Comment

Working...
                              X