Calling all gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all gurus

Hello to everyone! This is my first post on the board. As is indicated in my sig, I will be the proud owner of a 2003.5 Silver MSP. Pending the sale of my uber slow civic.

My question is this. Are there any pertinent details I should know about the car. I know most of the stats. But I know very very little about proteges.

I had plans for an FMIC, 3" cat-back. and MBC shortly after the purchase of the vehicle.

What else? After driving the car, It felt very restricted in it's power. I figured the aforementioned mods should go a long way in improving accleration.
    95 Civic Ex. Blah.

Silver MSP coming soon.

hey man.

PseudoRealityX here...

anyway, like on any other board, it'll help to use that SEARCH button on the upper right.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
      hey man.

PseudoRealityX here...

anyway, like on any other board, it'll help to use that SEARCH button on the upper right.
      What's up Jesse. Thanks for pointing me here. What's a search button?:p:
      95 Civic Ex. Blah.

Silver MSP coming soon.

Comment

I've noticed that alot of people that are buying the MSP aren't happy with it at forst but after the break in period they notice a big increase in power. the thing to remember is that the car might not be that fast out of the box compared to most of the new sport compacts but it has the best balance and handling and the most potential.

Comment

Originally posted by impact
          I've noticed that alot of people that are buying the MSP aren't happy with it at forst but after the break in period they notice a big increase in power. the thing to remember is that the car might not be that fast out of the box compared to most of the new sport compacts but it has the best balance and handling and the most potential.
          I agree, I looked at the SRT-4 as well. But was just not happy with it. yeah, is fast. But I think the aforementioed mods will easily make an MSP as fast, if not faster. As well as having superior handling.
          95 Civic Ex. Blah.

Silver MSP coming soon.

Comment

Working...
          X