Need PS help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need PS help plz

ok my girlfriend just bought a new chevy aveo. she wants tint on it but cant decide between either the reflective tint or the limo dark tint. She doesnt want the tint to go purple but she isn't sure if she will like the reflective tint.

That is the only pic I could find ATM. If I need to I will try to get a pic of her car. It is the silver 5 door hatch. Thanks for anyones help.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

black tint wont go purple on you unless you . . .

a) did it yourself improperly, or
    b) you bought the tint from k-mart

so don't be afraid of purple unless you do either of the above.
    Tag Team

Comment

here is a quick one with dark tint.... no the front is not tinted.... it is the right side windows tinted.
      Attached Files

Comment

looks good to me.

Tint can go purple with time even if done professionally. I have tint that was put on my car in 94 (93 model) and it didnt start looking purple until late 03.
        I figure 10 yrs, and its just now starting to barley bubble along some of the edges, that was a damn good aftermarket tint job IMO.

Mine needs to be re-tinted anyways, but she wants hers done first...... so I was just asking if someone could. Sorry for the horrible pic. I will get a better one.

Comment

thats werid. all the tint shops i've spoken too have a lifetime guarantee on all their tint film against goin purple on you. As far as bubbling, i suppose that can happen even if the professional did an outstanding job.
          Tag Team

Comment

really? I thought that all tint (except the reflective kind) went purple after enough time in the sun.

I guess I need to look around more for a shop that has a lifetime guarantee. I think that the temp and humidity has alot to do with tint fading/bubbling up after a decade. Thats the only thing that I do not like about dallas, 110 is usually our avg summer temp. We have been lucky this year so far though, extra rain has kept it cool.

Comment

Working...
            X