FS : 1994 White Mazda Protege LX (110k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS : 1994 White Mazda Protege LX (110k)

Hi guys, some of you know I just bought a DSM and now it is time for the Protege to say goodbye. The car WILL NOT come with the rims; it will come with the 4 stock steelies with all-seasons and stock LX wheel covers.

kbb.com quotes my car for $1700 after I selected "fair" as the quality
    edmunds.com quotes my car for $1200 after selecting "average" as the quality

I'm asking $1400 obo since I'm not trying to make money off this car, I just want it to be sold for what it is worth or maybe a little less.

I will be leaving the Kenwood cd/mp3 player in it as well as the speakers i've installed.

Any questions about the car may be asked in this thread so they may be answered publicly for anyone else who might be curious.

The car just broke 110k miles and is super strong. However, the car IS 10 years old and stuff is just wearing down. Within the year, I've replaced the radiator, both front axles(yes that includes the CV assembly), and the right front wheel bearing. I currently have a replacement fuel filter and new belts I have not put in yet, but I'm really in no mood to do so; so you can do it yourself :p:
    Tag Team

Got any detailed pics?

Comment

Warning : 56k = cook dinner

Those pics are from earlier this year, some are a tad earlier. I'll get some new pics of the pro since it isn't as ding-free as it shows in the pics . . .living in NoVA really sux for your doors.

EDIT : I'll also get some interior pics up soon. The interior is almost perfect. I'll make sure I get pics of the few defects.
      Tag Team

Comment

Black interior?

Comment

grey

EDIT: im goin outside now to take pics
          Tag Team

Comment

Ok here are the pics i just took about 5 mins ago.
            Things to note out . . .

1) the front passenger door light cover is not there
            2) the cupholder is dirty
            3) the roof light switch is broken but still works fine; i set it to open when doors are ajar
            4) some stains
            5) rear left window switch is missing the bezel, but works find
            6) right rear door actuator busted.
            7) I forgot to take pics of the trunk liner, but that is busted
            8) front passenger lower seat belt holster broken

I tried taking pics of the outside that would better show its imperfections, hopefully i did ok.

SERIOUS WARNING : 56k = go on a roadtrip

Last edited by JProtege; 08-15-2004, 04:29 PM.
            Tag Team

Comment

i may have a buyer for you, i'll let ya know soon

https://home.comcast.net/~albertcj/new.html[/QUOTE]

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
              email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
              Phone :: (847) 223-6890
              Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

damn that's my car's big brother and it is in great shape!!!!!!!!!!! someone jump on it
                NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

If i didnt have 2 proteges at the moment i would buy it tomorrow.

Comment

Tag Team

Comment

lol damn i just want the engine. oh well good luck selling it, it looks mint. hopefully i'll find a bp around here to drop in the 323.
                      '91 323 SE
                      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

BUMP : I'll let it go for $1k
                        Tag Team

Comment

Gesh, Your tempting me to drag home another protege

Comment

if you dont need it, dont buy it. I dropped the price 'cause i need to get rid of it sooner than expected. Property manager said only 2 cars per household allowed in the parkinglot; any additional vehicles need to be parked in a carport (which i am in not goin to pay for). If this doesnt sell soon i'll have to try to sell it off to a dealer :-(
                            Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                              if you dont need it, dont buy it. I dropped the price 'cause i need to get rid of it sooner than expected. Property manager said only 2 cars per household allowed in the parkinglot; any additional vehicles need to be parked in a carport (which i am in not goin to pay for). If this doesnt sell soon i'll have to try to sell it off to a dealer :-(

And with how hard it is to sell stuff on these forums, it looks like a dealer may be the route to go. You're going to get people saying they're about to buy but then it's that suddenly their other car broke so they don't have the money like they thought. Or, I just lost my job. Or, the roof tore a hole. Etc, etc, etc. It's either ebay or a dealer and I don't know about how well ebay does for a whole car. For smaller items it's great! Good luck whichever path you take.

Comment

Working...
                              X