Mazda Rx-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Rx-8

Yesterday a small group of people from croatian automotive board went to Slovenia on a nearby racing track. A frend of mine gave me a ride on the track in his rx-8. Damn... rotary... DAMN!!! He has a KN typhoon kit (the filter is huuuge). Inside the car you dont even hear the engine below 3500 rpm, then you hear something and after 6500 rpms the music begins. WROOUUUMM Wuuushh, sick! I like the sound of a buzzer at 9000 rpm
    Handling is great! And the tought of a little bitchy rotary spinning fast in front of me was just wonderfull. I want renesis for my 323 :rofl:

Later that day another rx-8 showed up and that guy pissed of my friend on the track a little so they were racing really hard, beautifull...

Its a 231 hp engine btw.
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about with the filter. My bud has the same intake on his RX8 and it almost isn't bareable towards redline.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I know exactly what you are talking about with the filter. My bud has the same intake on his RX8 and it almost isn't bareable towards redline.
        You cant hear your toughts above 8000rpm
        One day you are born,
        The next big milestone
        you discover go zoom-zoom
        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Working...
        X