Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this color rim on a red car... would it be weird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this color rim on a red car... would it be weird.

Check out the wheels on that page.
    I am wondering if this color wheel would really look weird on my red protege...
    Honestly. I think that it would look weird.

Does anyone have any thoughts.
    I am trying to look for a 15x7 wheel.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

lol those are the wheels i am getting for my dsm !
    Tag Team

Comment

hmmm i dunno they might look weird, id go for black myself.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

theyd look good.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
          theyd look good.
          fuq, I agree with you 100%.

Comment

I think they will look good. The only thing I don't like though is the polished lip. I am a big fan of bronze wheels, but I don't like when they have the lip polished.

Comment

I like it, I think it would look good, 15x7. . . race wheels perhaps?

Comment

I'm with Greg the lip pisses me off....dig the rest of it though.....
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I agree it would look weird, but once again this comes down to what you think. If you think it looks weird now, chances are you'll think it every time you look at the car.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                    I'm with Greg the lip pisses me off....dig the rest of it though.....

of course your with greg, you tennessee mountain folk are weird like that..
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Comment

1. I want the wheels to be 15x7 and moderately light weight.

2. I was thinking about these gold rims. I like their look. I will have a carbon fiber look black lip on the front end, but my main concern is if these wheels will match the red paint.

3. The fact that I am not sure if I like them makes me not want to purchase them.

This is why the car doesn't have rims yet.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

this might help or not, but throw a copy of gt3 a-spec in your ps2 and play around with some red cars and gold/brozne rims. or go to tirerack.com and do the same thing

If I were you though I'd get 16s or 17s for your car; you'll never look back at 15s.
                          Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                            this might help or not, but throw a copy of gt3 a-spec in your ps2 and play around with some red cars and gold/brozne rims. or go to tirerack.com and do the same thing

If I were you though I'd get 16s or 17s for your car; you'll never look back at 15s.
                            been there done that . I have had 16's on my car. They are nice, but I rather have a light wheel with a sticky tire combo.
                            I will be running boost also. So you know how that is..-- although I know the bigger wheels would allow me to attain more grip. Tires are just to expensive.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Go with gumetal or graphite
                              (17" KTP Sport Alloys - KT221's)
                              Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

either e-mail a reply to industrialpez@hotmail.com or PM me on msprotege.com since I dont usually come on this forum too often
                              thanks
                              -Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X