Why do I always get the sleepers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I always get the sleepers??

So I was driving down evans to take my dog to the forest, and I seen a little toyota tercel with an exhaust and some punk snot-nosed kid driving. I just thought it was another kid. So i got up next to him and revv'ed a little, and got his attention, and he revv'ed back, i downshifted and he didn't i punched it, and he did to, then he downshifted and I heard the PSHHHHHT and VROOOM he flies by me. Dammit, a turbo tercel who the hell would have knows. It wasnt all that fast, as he didnt totally destroy me, plus my car isnt running right at the moment. But he still beat me. I swear one day I will be the ultimate sleeper here in colorado. One day................

Darren
    Eat ****.

haha
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

dude, you shouldn't be street racing anyway, thats what Autox is for!!! but if your going to race ppl, atleast size em up better....hell you KNEW what the Festiva had and you still raced it....i know your just having fun, but your getting killed dude!

OWNED by a Tercel.

Comment

yea but i never seen a festiva like that before, so I had to. The tercel was a total sleeper. I had no idea. See if I posted my autox runs, it would be nothing but wins, and that gets boring reading the same old wins all the time
        Eat ****.

Comment

damn d0od you just cant win, lol
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

lol , good one
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Get yourself off the street
              LOL j/k
              NHF
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

dont you endanger your doggy!
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

he wont even race me... tells me to go find someone else to pick on. :D deng Darren, you get beat a lot around here huh? lol. you shouldve told me, i wouldve lent you my nitrous kit before i sold it.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Man, I'd for sure have a sleeper if I knew ANYTHING about cars...
                    1994 DX SOHC Auto (Tropical Emerald Metallic)
                    Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                    eDi 6500 Components
                    Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                    Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1000W@2 ohm)
                    eD 16ov2 IB
                    eDead
                    Autopage Security System + Power locks!!(KEYLESS ENTRY!)
                    cardomain

Comment

you sure it was a turbo? from your description it sounds like he was on the bottle.

nitrous is an instand on sound whereas a turbo you can hear spool up.
                      Tag Team

Comment

aww screw you all, I win my fair share of races, but posting about beating hondas is old..LOL. I just get bored with the hondas and usually mess with the cars I know will kill me (vettes, a ferrari, 350z's etc etc)

Im sure it was turbo, when I gunned it it took him a second to spool his turbo, thats why I got a lead. The his turbo spooled and badda bing, he caught me. Plus I built a 12 second talon man, I know what turbos sound like.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                        X