92 323 with V6 swap for sale!!!! $900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 323 with V6 swap for sale!!!! $900

well i've had the car up for sale for a while now and the other day i realized that the brake lines where leaking i just got frustrated and decided to sell the car as is just for cheaper $900!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even the swap alone cost this much car is located in florida if interested please email at queensnysfinnest@aol.com must sell her fast plz only serious buyers!
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

dude to bad u dn't live on the west side

Comment

Damn thats a good price!

Comment

$850 anyone please i need to take her off the driveway shes just siting there i will also throw in a T3 turbo with it
        92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

pics?
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

email for pics i've posted before so you can even look at the old post and see if the links still work

Comment

Are the brake lines the only thing that needs to be fixed to drive it? Thinking about driving it up to canada.
              -Dave

Comment

uh why have you been trying to sell it so hard? after all that work
                anyways i live in florida and have been planning on sellin my protege lx and replacing it with a 323
                it seems like months for sale an no real intrest?
                sorta makes me think theresa problem or something
                uh anyways good luck

Comment

just the brakelines need to be fixed, and my whole purpose for selling it is i decided to leave the racing behind and i already have a car, i'm trying to sell it so bad because its been sitting in the driveway and i need it out of here for the space, truthfully theres nothing wrong with the car besides the brake lines, car runs fine, and the big thing is everyone who says there interested never is thats why its been up for so long, thats why i said only those trully interested to email me

Comment

brakelines are an easy fix....why not repair those before trying to sell it?

You should be able to sell this thing EASY on autotrader. I got a ****load of inquiry's with my car when i listed it
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

i'm really interested now that i got a new job i might be able to afford it, sorry if this has been posted already but a few questions i had how many miles does it have? how much would you want for the car if you had the brake lines fiixed?

thanks dante

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                      1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                      1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

email sent to both queensnysfinnest@aol.com and dezznuts59@aol.com
                        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                        -93 MR2, 129 ES
                        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                        X