Here's a win for yall........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a win for yall........

Yea, so I was just picking up my wife from work (she STILL hasnt found what car she wants) and there was a Corolla GTS the late 80s early 90s fwd ones. He was up colo blvd a ways and i saw him driving along. SO I caught up to him, and revv'ed to him, and dropped it into 2nd waiting to see if he was going to do anything. He downshifted, and I gunned it right after he did. I put about 2 cars on him before we shut it down. Only got to almost the end of third. See now thats not nearly as exciting as hearing a story about me losing to some crazy contraption (sp?) of a car. Dont you think???
    Eat ****.

lol your a crazy man
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.