A little about my night last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little about my night last night

I usually don't come on these boards and tell about my personal stuff, but this time after last night ..eehhhh why not..

Well the night started out last night when my friends 2wayed me at work and asked me to come to a free party. FREE , what , can't turn that up .... So we get down to manhattan , it's like 1 by time we get down there and we get up in this nice little lounge. It's a nice place, it was my boys, sisters friends birthday party. Non of the friends were cute :D (oh **** we got smileys) .

Anyway we leave there and decide to go up my the village area. God knows you see all types of **** there. So we find a parking spot and then it is like 3guys and 1girl(trampy hoe, you will hear more on that later) so we are walking around looking for a cluby lounge to get into. So we get to one umm BLue eyes I think , not sure , anyway they won't let us in cause it's to many guys,
    So we leave and we are walking around and we basically walk around the block to see what's up. While walking around the block my friend J goes , "yo bruce look" . When I looked I saw two guys kissing , I mean all in it .. I was just like what the FFFFF ... Felt like just catching them one time in the face.... anyway we keep it moving, and this guy is in the middle of the sidewalk and drunk... automatic nono(know you don't hang in the middle of the sidewalk , your liable to get knocked the **** out and not know who the frig hit you--you don't do that) So I am walking past him and he is talking to someone and he is yelling and **** , so he was yelling in my ear. I immediatley lost my temper and was about to do a circle spin punch and catch him in the nose.. Thank god I didn't , but I should have...lol hahahaha..

Anyway we get to the club we are supposed to get to . We are in there and dances and chilling,(mind you the whole night I didn't have a drink). So we are chilling for most of the night and it is like 3am and then all of a sudden a argument breaks out between a guy and a girl and I guess the girl hit him and then the guys' girl steped in and hit the girl and next thing you know we have titties and **** rollin on the floor and hands are grabing and pulling hair and man this **** was fun ....

So basically after that it was a wrap and we were just ready to bounce, we drive around manhattan 42nd and time square and just basically hunt for girls, bunnies ,, you know bunnies the types that just come when you wave deeezzz cawats out da window of the 328ci and say come here.... well we found 2 but ehhh ... that's ok ..

anyway we head out to gray pappaya(sp-who cares) and get some of those 75cents hot dogs and papaya drinks... ok here is the tramp story. While we are in GP my friend and the girl are in his prelude with the Windows down ****ing ... ohhhh kkkk people are walking buy looking in the window like wtf ... Turns out she made a joke in the car in front of our boy about how he was weak and when she wanted some di(zoom-zoom)k he was biatching up... So he felt a way about this (me I would have stoped the car and slaped her) so he had to break even ..hahahah I love that one.. Needless to say she is a tramp -sleezy hooooo... sing with me ,, sheess a HOEEE ,,, hoeeeee... she's a hoooeeee hooeeeeee.... very good ..

well after that itis was setting in .. after 4 hot dogs and a medium papaya...
    my stupid friend J fell asleep at the stop light with the bimmer in neutral and his frigin foot on the break pedal I yell ... YOOOO!!! wtf are you doing ... light is green ...

ohh god I tell yeah .. know lets see what happens today . there is supossed to be a bbq ...

Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

That is quite the story bruce... lol she's a hooooeee HHOOoeeee, she's a hoooeeeee, HOOooeeee. oh BBQ there is always a bbq story.

well i start "froshweek" tomorrow with the carleton engineers. i'll post thursday night on what has happened. got to love university orientation week. (i'm a facil, student leader if you will. my job is to drive them to where they want to go, be sober, and talk our way out of **** with the cops, loads of fun)
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

and to add to that, I am single again (entirely not my fault ... all her fault) So I am out and haveing fun and enjoying being single... I sware that relationship was a frigin hell hole ... uhhhhh.... yeah time to take this game internationally .. I need to plan some trips ... England here I come
      Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Damn Bruce you had a wild night

LOL !!!!!

Bruce was about to backfist that drunk dude
        Bruce you should of hit him, let out all the stress on his skull :D

!!!!!

Those out of country females love Americans for some reason. Bring back some for me !
        Last edited by Lost_Conception; 08-30-2003, 03:52 PM.

Comment

sounds like fun, you shoulda bitch slapped that dude that was yellin in your ear.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

and the best part is I AM SINGLE ...

you know **** is frigin weird. or I should say life is weird. When I was single before I was lonely and just wanted someone to be with. I was constantly looking for someone. Then I met this broad and we dated for 2 months. Things were sweet for the 1st month and and a week , but then it was all downhill for 3 weeks . I sware all we did was fight argue, then I would get thoughts that this was not the right person for me and I need to let her go.. I should just let her go..
            Anyway we had sex sunday and broke up monday ... over a stupid argument, basically she got disrespectful as always and I just had to cut her loose. I miss her COMPANY , not really her.. but I will get over that , I have someone for that

Needless to say I am back to being single, and I feal so much better. Sometimes being single is the best thing , because you realize that you need to really love yourself and it is better to be by yourself and have aquantances ... unless you have someone where things tend to work out, then more power to that situation.

At anyrate. I concentrate on finishing my car and setting up for the kent meet.
            I may not even have the protege their , maybe the 323 .. but the main point for me is to be there to see all the owners from all 3 different boards and to cook up some great food ...

This is why I have owned my Protege for so long , and have purchased the 323 ... to keep things mazda ...
            Bruce:D

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

high five dawg...keep it mazda, keep it real, and keep it in the family

Comment

Working...
              X