power locks with my alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power locks with my alarm

i bought an aftermarket door lock motor from darryl a wile back and im just getting to installing the wiring so the locks work with my remote...how ever i can read the damn wiring diagram, i only need the relay to control the one door lock motor. i have scaned the differnt wiring diagrams....can any1 tell me what 1 i use and what wire goes where?
    thanx
    Attached Files
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

it needs 2 relays, 1 for LOCK and the other for UNLOCK, looks like you have a module with the relays built in. wire as it shows in the AFTERMARKET ACUTUATORS diagram but pretend you only see one actuator, test it forst before you do you final connections, as you may need to flip flop the wires. One way they LOCK and the other the UNLOCK.

the little triangle of lines, means ground, the rest is pretty simple, you'll only need a 7.5amp fuse, not the 15amp shown.

click my Security FAQ link in my sig, if ya don't have that module.

Comment

i can install it no problem i just dont know how to read the diagram is all
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.