Those nissan BASTARDS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those nissan BASTARDS!!

Australia's most reputable and independent motoring experts bring you the latest car reviews, comparisons, news and auto content.

what the hell is going through their minds.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

They killed Kenny!

What the **** is wrong with them? That thing has ****ing four doors. I thought that first picture was the Maxima.

Comment

im sorry king asshole, would you like me to delete this?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hehe...wombat.

Comment

What's funny is there are a few guys here in Knoxville that re-badge their G35's with Skyline badging.

Comment

not to argue, your prolly right, but the article does say R35 Nissan Skyline. I mean I know Im just some dumb TEXAN, but i thought my reading was ok.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ok now see, i did not know that, sorry guys ,for wasting your time with this thread.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

So do they have a prototype of what the v35 is going to look like.

oh wait, let me search.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

still looks the same.

lol June 15th, 2001, there I go doubting him again.
                  Last edited by Kelly; 09-01-2004, 12:59 PM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i like this idea a little better

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

still a badass car whatevber the hell you call it.

and not all texans are dumb.
                      not really fair to go there.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea not too bad lookin
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                          and not all texans are dumb.

Of course, I apologize.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

its cool, I just hate the stereotypical image of TX. its sooo bad, and so many ppl here play it up. It seems to get worse in between big cities.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                            X