02 ES 5-spd F/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 ES 5-spd F/s

2002 Protege ES 5-speed. I believe the color is called Millenium Red. Pretty rare from what I gather. 33,800 miles. I'm only the second owner. I've only put about 5000 highway miles on it in 6 months. This car is in excellent shape. Looks almost new. All stock. Loaded. Asking $11,000. NADA, KBB, and Edmunds all list retail at well over 11. I'll post a link to my Auto Trader ad as soon as it's up. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I'm in the Lexington, KY, area.
    -Eric

02 Protege ES 5-spd

Good luck getting retail price for it... look at the private party price because that's what all your potential buyers will be looking at.

Comment

$9,530 is fair private party Kelly Blue Book Value for a 2002 Mazda Protege ES 5spd in Lexington, KY

With Said Features:
      Air Conditioning
      Power Steering
      Power Windows
      Power Door Locks
      Tilt Wheel
      Cruise Control
      AM/FM Stereo
      Single Compact Disc
      Dual Front Air Bags
      Rear Spoiler
      Alloy Wheels

granted.. additional options that aren't listed aren't going to add much more value.. let alone an additional $1,700 bucks. the reason for lower pricing is you as a private seller cannot offer any warranty unless it's transferrable from the manufacturer.. and for other various reasons.

kevin

Comment

Goofed! Changed it!

Thanks for catching my goof. I actually didn't mean to put 11. I should have put "$10,250 and I'm willing to negotiate." Anyway, I'm in no rush to sell. And, actually, there is a year and 15,000 miles left on the factory warranty.
        Last edited by kentuckycat; 09-06-2004, 07:24 PM.
        02 Protege ES 5-spd

Comment

Price Reduced

I've reduced the price. $9500. Here's the AutoTrader ad:

2002 Mazda Protege ES

(The changes will be shown later today...)
          02 Protege ES 5-spd

Comment

now thats a competitive offer.. had i had the cash lying around to afford such a nice car.. i'd be on your list good luck with the sale my friend

Comment

Bump for a good deal. I'm letting my friends know about this.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Kevin - thanks. That first one was really a goof, but after looking around and talking to people, I found out that you were right.

Anyway, I found the truck (have family - will get bigger vehicles!) I want and they're offering me $8000 for a trade. I'll do it if I have to, but I think it's sad. They'll turn around and offer 10-11 for it. So I'm lowering the price to $8999 and maybe I'll come out a little ahead. Send me an e-mail if interested - I check my e-mail often.
                02 Protege ES 5-spd

Comment

Working...
                X