Isuzu Impulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isuzu Impulse

Anyone know anything about this? The 1991 RS has turbo, AWD, looks decently good, and is cheap. Is it worth looking at, is it a complete piece of ****, is it reliable or junk, etc.?

should be good for some rallycross, but as a daily driver i dunno if i would touch it
    Tag Team

Comment

You mean in terms of reliablility?

Comment

isn't that a Geo Storm clone?
        1991 Protege DX 5- Speed.Tilt Wheel Cone filter with adapter. Red with Black interior
        1989 Mustang lx 5.0 vert Blue with white leather interior,pulleys and fender mount cold air kit FOR SALE

Comment

pics?

Comment

Will you search for me, I'm lazy.

Comment

There's a few on cardomain. I have yet to find one that had a good enough shot of the interior that it could tell what it looked like. I think the front looks pretty cool from straight on with the headlights down, but I agree, the rest of it doesn't look very good.

Here's the view I like:

Comment

Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Well at least the interior doesn't look any worse than my old 89 Cavalier. For a cheap car with AWD and turbo it really doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X