i have been shamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been shamed

i got my ass handed to me. by a motorcycle. a 4 stroke offroad bike. there was nothing i could do but watch him pull away. and he covered my nice clean car with dirt
    Serenity's Dead.

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

its a damn bike. there's no shame. now if you had an FD3S modded and got smoke, then hang your head in shame.
      i hate being broke!

Comment

lol. Well you win some, you lose some. I was driving through traffic quickly the other night and saw that this bike was tailing me. So we got to a red and he changes lanes to get the empty (which usually means it's on). I don't know a lot about bikes, so I can't tell you the model. It was a street bike, and didn't look that old (wasn't a jalopy). Well it was one of those races where you know you're going to lose, but wanna see by how much. So it turns green and he stays at my front bumper all the way to 95 km/h. I had to let off then as laughter was making it difficult to concentrate. you know you're driving a slow-ass bike when you can't pull on a 93 sohc automatic protege.

Comment

Originally posted by Natural
          lol. Well you win some, you lose some. I was driving through traffic quickly the other night and saw that this bike was tailing me. So we got to a red and he changes lanes to get the empty (which usually means it's on). I don't know a lot about bikes, so I can't tell you the model. It was a street bike, and didn't look that old (wasn't a jalopy). Well it was one of those races where you know you're going to lose, but wanna see by how much. So it turns green and he stays at my front bumper all the way to 95 km/h. I had to let off then as laughter was making it difficult to concentrate. you know you're driving a slow-ass bike when you can't pull on a 93 sohc automatic protege.
          come on d0od he wasn't racing, unless your mistaking a street bike, for one of those mini bikes they sell at autozone, then your a dumb ass for thinking this, also id prolly put my money on a mini bike from autozone vs a sohc protege.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            come on d0od he wasn't racing, unless your mistaking a street bike, for one of those mini bikes they sell at autozone, then your a dumb ass for thinking this, also id prolly put my money on a mini bike from autozone vs a sohc protege.
            that was pretty rude.

but yeh bro the slowest bikes out there will run a 13 sec 1/4 mile. bikes are in a whole nother leauge from cars. i have seen vids of an 800hp viper vs a stock hyabusa, hyabusa wins. then the viper races the 'busa with No2 and a lightened frame, and gets whipped. THEN he races a turbocharged busa, and you can guess the results
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              No, it wasn't a moped. lol

Well, think what you will. But the limit of the street we turned onto was 50 km/h, and since he was behind me a good 4-5 km's on city streets, where i was far from doubling the speed limit, it seems unlikely that he would just casually go 100+ in a 50 at precisely the moment that I decided to accelerate on him, and then fall back to 65km/h right after and stay there. Poor shifting, or slow-ass bike, probably the former then i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                i have seen vids of an 800hp viper vs a stock hyabusa, hyabusa wins. then the viper races the 'busa with No2 and a lightened frame, and gets whipped. THEN he races a turbocharged busa, and you can guess the results
                heh. yeah i saw that vid too. that viper got owned something fierce.

Comment

I bet he wouldn't have passed you if you were suddenly in his lane and he was on d floor.
                  lol
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                    I bet he wouldn't have passed you if you were suddenly in his lane and he was on d floor.
                    lol
                    we were on a dirt road
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Even better.
                      Last edited by Green; 09-09-2004, 11:05 PM. Reason: Im kidding.
                      Silver 2001 Protege ES
                      5-speed manual
                      4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
                      Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

No, it wasn't a moped. lol

Well, think what you will. But the limit of the street we turned onto was 50 km/h, and since he was behind me a good 4-5 km's on city streets, where i was far from doubling the speed limit, it seems unlikely that he would just casually go 100+ in a 50 at precisely the moment that I decided to accelerate on him, and then fall back to 65km/h right after and stay there. Poor shifting, or slow-ass bike, probably the former then i guess.
                        dude my friends 250 ninja runs a like a 14 and thats like one of the smallest street bikes they made, its likea dirtbike with a ninja shell
                        i is dumb

Comment

I try to give most 1st gen owners the benefit of the doubt on their kills. Some seem unlikely, but hey, I have never driven or riden (sp?) in a 1st gen so I really don't have anything to compare. But there is absolutely no way in hell you beat a street bike. Btw guys, tonight I beat a Corvette from a dig.

Comment

My GSXR-750 could smoke all of you haha! but yeh almost every single bike out there can win a car because there lighter, and faster in most cases. its jsut stupid to race on bikes though because you can die easier, i used to race every car that pulled up to me untill one time i was racing on my old GSXR-750 and i lsot it right when i was going about 70 MPH it wasitn a pretty sight so thats why i stopped.

Comment

are u really a stunt rider and is that u in ur avatar
                              i is dumb

Comment

Working...
                              X