Where to get original color paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get original color paint?

My hood is currently painted red, while the rest of my car is beige. Is there a place I can get original color paint? There is no Duplicolor spray-paint can available. Someday I might want to paint my car MP3 blue, also.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

The Oreilly's here mixes paint. We also have a store that mixes auto paint, they can even put it in a spray can for you, maybe there is a similar store near you?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Probably. I was just hoping maybe I could get buckets of paint from Mazda... heh heh heh.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
        The Oreilly's here mixes paint. We also have a store that mixes auto paint, they can even put it in a spray can for you, maybe there is a similar store near you?
        piston service here can do that too.....they wanted $60 for 1qt of red (mazda color) and $10 per spray can....1qt makes 12cans they said.....
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.