91' Mazda 323 with Jspec parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91' Mazda 323 with Jspec parts

you have all seen my 323 before im sure, and for those that havent, here she is

so in any event, its got a long list of mods and i am wayyyy to lazy to list them all so i will list the basics that you may be interested in....
    1.8DOHC motor BP
    64k on motor (second 1.8 ive had in there)
    120k on the body
    4 point custom roll cage
    weapon R coils
    fairly good tires potenza RE730
    more stuff that im not interested in listing
    i havent driven this car in some time, the only issue it has is that the ignition timing is off and im sure i will fix that before i sell it, also, the tranny is an auto, i have the five speed but someone else has put dibs on it, this also comes with another 1.8 disassembled motoer from a protege LX or DX i dont remember. This was going to have a turbo in it but i lost interest, its been featured on various sites and obviously has made it into readers rides in SCC (they asked me to send in the picks). almost everything on this car came from corksport, i cant say that derrick can vouch for how good everything is because i did all the work myself, i didnt cut corners. in any event, i want 4k for everything it looks exactly like the picters there cept for now the rims are gold and a couple other small things. im not really negotiable on the price seeing as how im not really hurting for the money, i just lost interest and dont want to have this thing around anymore. you can email me or call me about the car, if you call me i can go into more detail about the mods ive done.

dru323@yahoo.com or 1 971-570-3931 remember im in oregon so dont call me at 6 in the morning or i will shoot you.[/img]

wanna trade or do you take payments?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

what do you mean you didn't cut corners? You put in BF GT-X seats when you could've put in BG GT-X seats didn't you?
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

youre more than welcome to criticize me for the car in another thread, this is to sell the car, i have a momo seat in there as of late but im not sure if im going to sell that with the car, the GTX seats were free.

as for trade or a payment plan, i wish i could but its less of a headache for me if i just sell it now for one lump sum.

albeit i lost interest in this car, i would really like to see it go to an enthusiast that can finish what i started, or at least truly enjoy the car for waht it is.

Comment

shame to see you sell it dru.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

id love it if it wasnt an auto

Comment

throw a turbo motor in it, thats what i had planned

Comment

Is that a magazine feature, if so what one

Comment

uhh, it was in SCC ages ago
                  TheMAN
                  '01 BJFP MT
                  '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                  No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                  It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                  -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                  -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                  -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                  No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

it was in the march 2004 Sport Compact Car Mag on page 28, right above the question of the month

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

such a sweet car, i remember pics of it a few years ago when it was almost stock. Looks Great. now i wish i never bought my 2001 es, id a deffinatly got that off of you. Nice work though
                      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                      Beige 1994 Protege DX
                      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Is this the mag it was in, same cover etc
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by rosco323; 09-16-2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

yeah, that's the one, page 28 at the top, kinda hard to miss

Comment

Thanks, ill e-mail and see

Comment

The company cant ship over here so I would need someone willing to get it and send it over

Comment

Working...
                              X